Bosaso residents crying about lack of activity in Bosaso port

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

:pachah1: It was only a matter of time

It's terrorist universities sxb ha ku qoslin it shows ur immature and just want competition not growth and the world see you as immature and conflict driven which PL can use against u to get ABAARSO THAT WE ARE RATIONAL

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Roids @Gucci mane I remember telling you if you tag me again in any politics, I will make you cry more than Bohol. So I'll give you the opportunity to apologize before I dedicate my time on here to Somaliland.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If they bring an abaarso to burco unlikely im in easily cause my awoowe is known around there and siilanyo is well known to us. But it wont expand there i know @Samaalism

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Italia somaliland is a lie my area of nugaal speak more english then italian, my dad doesnt know italian only hamar does, we went to burco back then as it was only town in the north. Only coastal ppl know italian shit abahooda ha waseen cilmigooda waa dhintay, lakin waxan la yaaba kuwa arabta cilmigisa daba taagan oo kaba si liita, waa kuwa brainwashing fican lagu sameyo maskaxdooda inay dantooda dayacan

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh: Watch hobyo port do better as well:ooh::drakelaugh:

Gucci he is gonna have to share with somaliland if he isnt insane sacad muse is in sea of hj/awdal/hy/dhulbahante, its suicidal if you think i am gonna eat and have the place be surrounded by vikings, he isnt that stupid like HG. He will expand it but the way they do it is gonna be the SIYASAD, he will give u a few spots but u must come back to hargeisa and empower it further, he doesnt want to see anyone outside the dependency treaty and u must do with a smile and somaliland hanalato iyo faqesh aan ka ilainaya. Its typical somali tactics this they dont want your self empowerment and then they convince its in your interest lol

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Gucci mane they do have a point that sacad muses are the brain of isaaq and its not wise to have hy/hj think they can learn it over night and in that case u r threat to beesha and shud take what ur given and say alhamdulilah. I can see their view point, diyaar ma tihine your clans u need slow development process not rushed, their is no point having u guys empowered and the brain is HY/HJ kkkkk. I am certain u will not get the lucrative sectors proper medicine lol imagine that A REAL HOSPITAL IN SOMALIA, OWNED BY SACAD MUSE AND EVERYONE ELSE ISLAMIST HOSPITALS

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Gucci mane Sacad muse are targetting the right area kuwa dalka jogga are hungry for money n success and wanna come back home to guaranteed hayad job and in the future as more investment comes take the high salary roles not diaspora majerten or hawiye. This works because ur enpowering bottom up process the locals, not relying ona few thousand elites outside the nation. The other thing is the return on investment of diaspora somali is low, ma badno niyahow, so they re-steered investment into locals who have that hunger just need the abaarso to open the doors, he will come back and he is set. If he continues this yearly, every batch will walk into 100k job in somaliland and then djibouti and then somalia even ethiopia and all east africa

repo

VIP
Man shut the f*ck up. You always tag me in your nonsense:mjlol:
I explicitly told you not to tag me and you did it anyway. I warned you of the consequences but you did not heed my advice, no sir you did not! That's a blatant disregard for my wishes!

For me this is all fun and games but for you, an unstable roid abuser this is serious business. You dedicate time to Puntland but I could never dedicate time to Jeegaan! That's until today. I am henceforth a Somalilander and I shall post Somaliland news! Everyday!

This thread is retarded. Puntland has Bosaso port and there making a bigger better port in Garacad. There not "running out of business" nor is PL being affected in any way, just the delusional dreams of jealous haters.

No offence dude but you dedicate so much time to Puntland and qabyaalad for someone living in ghetto Toronto community housing:tacky:

Last edited:

repo

VIP
I'll be back in 2 weeks with numbers supported by analysis, interpretations and visual representation in the form of graphs. It's time to stretch out we don't want cramps!