Bosaso & Puntland land plot prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Building is nothing, if you secure a land big enough. My grandmother recently sold a 3 bed house, right next to the Boosaso coast at around $20,000. I was young and could not remember exactly how big the house was, but it was ruffly 20 meters by 20 meters (20 x 20) 4000 sq ft.

Either your family got swindled or you are lying.

This guy said building is nothing lol, what are you building the house with? cow dung?

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
As you live and work in PL, by now you must have a ruff understanding where I lived.
YEP its in the middle of nowhere:chrisfreshhah:
10 min from the port is downtown Bosasoo_O and the airport is not 15 min from there:deadrose:
the area around the port was cleared of residential buildings years ago:chrisfreshhah:

Either your family got swindled or you are lying.

This guy said building is nothing lol, what are you building the house with? cow dung?

Such a danyeer, as you know most people in Somalia purchase massive lands, build a wall around it. That's what my grandmother did she bought the land built a wall around it, and also built a further two bedrooms and a kitchen, then she rented out. So building is nothing, you'd rather secure a massive land, then build it bit by bit as your income increases.

Such a danyeer, as you know most people in Somalia purchase massive lands, build a wall around it. That's what my grandmother did she bought the land built a wall around it, and also built a further two bedrooms and a kitchen, then she rented out. So building is nothing, you'd rather secure a massive land, then build it bit by bit as your income increases.

Stop trying to backtrack you've been exposed.:umad:

Go claim somewhere else.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Give it up Dude nobody sells beach lands 10 min from the port not even your cheerleader Canuck can save you :deadmanny:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Do even know what demographics is:ftw9nwa: dude you not from PL and i will call out every time i catch you with lies about my state:ufdup:

The looser who who was crying when he got the boot after he was caught stealing funds:deadrose:

And yes its my state:diddyswag:

I doubt he did, and even if he did he still lives in PL. Its not like Gaas leaves with less than 50k a year, probably Gaas wanted that money in his own pocket. All these men in every state are corrupt, the people are starving, whilst they are fighting over Qabil.

No its not your state, you didn't contribute nothing. Your just a nomad.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Its my state not yours, you have your maakhir state, khatumo state and latest northeastern state:ufdup:

You and your family dont contribute shit as your own uncle is a theif:deadrose:

Zak this dhaqan of yours does not equal contribution:ftw9nwa:

welcoming siilanyo to lasqoray
preview.php

and

later the same day welcoming a PL minister.....same damm person:deadrose:
hqdefault.jpg

your suldaan with PL president
SULDAAN-SICIID-IYO-CABDIWALI-GAAS-300x271.jpg

and

later the same week with warancade in hargeisa:ftw9nwa:
Suldaan1(4).jpg

SO YES its my state not yours:gnzbryw:

Its my state not yours, you have your maakhir state, khatumo state and latest northeastern state:ufdup:

You and your family dont contribute shit as your own uncle is a theif:deadrose:

Zak this dhaqan of yours does not equal contribution:ftw9nwa:

welcoming siilanyo to lasqoray
preview.php

and

later the same day welcoming a PL minister.....same damm person:deadrose:
hqdefault.jpg

your suldaan with PL president
SULDAAN-SICIID-IYO-CABDIWALI-GAAS-300x271.jpg

and

later the same week with warancade in hargeisa:ftw9nwa:
Suldaan1(4).jpg

SO YES its my state not yours:gnzbryw:

My family are not a Qabil driven people, and I don't know that Sultan, we have no Sultans.

These states, are actually getting ridiculous, I wonder what Somalia will be called in the future, United Somali States (USS), United States of Somalia, United Qabil States (UQS). I honestly have no idea, but please stop bringing your Qabil Nomad teachings here, let's talk business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts