bosaso- never seen a war yet still behind other somali cities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Sxb it's not even worth mentioning cause it has nothing to do with the topic at hand they use it to deflect the attention away from the topic so we squabble over other things.
The fact that you can't even answer such an easy question says enough about the state of your Puntland.We all know where the money was coming from a half decade ago when your pirating industry was flourishing.But now that it died you guys have nothing left anymore.No major companies nor notable small businesses,your goverment doesn't even collect any form of taxes and struggles to pay the salaries of their civil servants and militia soldiers.

Both Isaaqs and Hawiye have major companies and notable small businesses as well prominent businessmen that are well known around east Africa.Yet highest GDP per capita state has none of that.At this points you guys are not only printing fake money but fake companies as well.:manny:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
AlqLg_s-200x150.gif

Zero

Somaliland patriot
My reaction when you can't even answer how Puntland has such a high GDP per capita with no major companies nor small businesses to generate revenue? Where do these citizens of yours work to generate that high GDP per capita? How does your goverment survive without collecting any form of taxes? What hidden major companies and small business operate within your borders that we aren't aware of? Why can't your goverment even pay their civil servants and militia soldiers each month?

Such easy questions to answer for Isaaqs and Hawiyes,but Marjeerteens always dodging,getting angry and meming instead of answering.
AlqLg_s-200x150.gif

My reaction when you can't even answer how Puntland has such a high GDP per capita with no major companies nor small businesses to generate revenue? Where do these citizens of yours work to generate that high GDP per capita? How does your goverment survive without collecting any form of taxes? What hidden major companies and small business operate within your borders that we aren't aware of? Why can't your goverment even pay their civil servants and militia soldiers each month?

Such easy questions to answer for Isaaqs and Hawiyes,but Marjeerteens always dodging,getting angry and meming instead of answering.
AlqLg_s-200x150.gif
Isaaqs and Majeerteens generally are more well off than other Somalis. (Hargeysa and Boosaaso is an example)

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Isaaqs and Majeerteens generally are more well off than other Somalis. (Hargeysa and Boosaaso is an example)
No,Isaaqs and Hawiyes are generally are more well off.Don't be fooled by how chaotic their territories are.Hawiyes are one of the best businessmen and entrepreneurs amongst somalis.Just look at all the major companies and notable small businesses that they operate and own.

No,Isaaqs and Hawiyes are generally are more well off.Don't be fooled by how chaotic their territories are.Hawiyes are one of the best businessmen and entrepreneurs amongst somalis.Just look at all the major companies and notable small businesses that they operate and own.
Sxb i was talking about back home. Galmudug is gaajo. Their capital Dhusamareb is shared with others and their largest city Gaalkaacyo is shared with others. Xamar has improved after Somalis moved back. It is probably the only place in Somalia that isn't tribal TBH.
Abgaal are less chaotic though.

I went to Bosaso in 1998, 2016 and 2017 The Bosaso airport is the best in the whole country. I’ve landed in hargeisa not Mogadishu maybe this year. Bosaso is starting to look like a city. So yall haters lay low.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Sxb i was talking about back home. Galmudug is gaajo. Their capital Dhusamareb is shared with others and their largest city Gaalkaacyo is shared with others. Xamar has improved after Somalis moved back. It is probably the only place in Somalia that isn't tribal TBH.
Abgaal are less chaotic though.
What about cabudwaaq?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts