Bosaso: Modern Neighbourhood Development "GuryoSamo"

Very good, i always push for a diaspora/wealthy gated neighbourhood in every major city within Somalia.

This way you can concentrate intelligence and wealth in an area which will help bring new ideas and new growth.

Also you dont have to deal with beggars and crime. Looking forward to it, we have 2 plots in Bosaso with one house built. Hopefully that will be better built.

Very good, i always push for a diaspora/wealthy gated neighbourhood in every major city within Somalia.

This way you can concentrate intelligence and wealth in an area which will help bring new ideas and new growth.

Also you dont have to deal with beggars and crime. Looking forward to it, we have 2 plots in Bosaso with one house built. Hopefully that will be better built.
are you Dubeys by any chance?

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Looking real promising i hope projects like this are implemented in every region and boost towns like Baargaal, Hafuun, Burtinle, Eyl Caluula and so on🙏🏽

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
No I'm cumar, most diasporas and relatively well off people go live in Bosaso as it's the wealthiest city in the region.
Why not Erigavo last i checked cumar were from there yubbe and shidan where fighting took place also Cumar are main SL force in sanaag stationed in Yubbe so why flock to Bosaso and far away Bari region especially as a die N&N too which is against the very foundation of PL:umwhat:

Why not Erigavo last i checked cumar were from there yubbe and shidan where fighting took place also Cumar are main SL force in sanaag stationed in Yubbe so why flock to Bosaso and far away Bari region especially as a die N&N too which is against the very foundation of PL:umwhat:

In Hadaaftimo you mean which a tuulo of less then 2000 people.

Why go to a tuulo like Erigavo and not Bosaso?

I'm N&N but most of my family are pro-deni.

Sanaag got more to offer in the future I've inherited land in Dhahar from my maternal grandfather and intend to invest there in the future.
Dhahar is growing , it's quiet underdeveloped but recently got roads and solar lights. Sanaag needs alot of work and investment, this requires diaspora to initiate new buisnesses and security to be strengthened.

Dhahar is growing , it's quiet underdeveloped but recently got roads and solar lights. Sanaag needs alot of work and investment, this requires diaspora to initiate new buisnesses and security to be strengthened.
it starts with Waros first

I made investments in Karin and Bosaso, and I could tell you that Karin was more profitable. Invest wealth in your regions Cumar should look at Sanaag not Bari

it starts with Waros first

I made investments in Karin and Bosaso, and I could tell you that Karin was more profitable. Invest wealth in your regions Cumar should look at Sanaag not Bari
It's easier to invest in Bari since th base is built. People from all over Somalia go to Bosaso, i doubt Sanaag will hit its stride until 2030s.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Masha'Allah, it looks so well organised! They said they will make a 'river' and some properties will be river front. I wonder how they will achieve this.
I suspect they will pump water into the wadi next to it but that requires a lot of work.

Trending