Boris Johnson in ICU

Jaydaan I don’t want to sound patronising but you are forcing me to explain such simple stuff to you that I feel condescending just by saying what I’m going to say. When the leader of this country dies there is going to be widespread fear amongst the general public, confusion about who is running the country and it will be harder for us to get back to normal. There is a lot of uncertainty in the air and we don’t need more of it. Last post to you.
You are soft and just showing why liberals are so weak. Your heart is compromised. But you think you are so smart thinking oh next guy could be worse. When he comes....we worry about him. Anyone who hate Muslims we hate and is our enemy. That moderate Muslim nonsense talk don’t work on me. Fvck that Muslim hater

You are soft and just showing why liberals are so weak. Your heart is compromised. But you think you are so smart thinking oh next guy could be worse. When he comes....we worry about him. Anyone who hate Muslims we hate and is our enemy. That moderate Muslim nonsense talk don’t work on me. Fvck that Muslim hater

I am a very forgiving person but I’d like for others to forgive me. Maybe that’s why I am the way I am.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52193461

It is hard to see that Mr Raab would be asked to write them unless Mr Johnson was going to be incapacitated for a long time - and maybe not unless he actually stepped down as prime minister.

In those circumstances, or if the prime minister died, we would expect the Queen to ask Mr Raab to form a government - at least on an interim basis - unless the cabinet put forward someone else.

The expectation is that he would be in place until the Conservative Party appointed a new leader.

According to the Institute for Government think tank, prime ministers continue in office unless they resign or die.

They are already preparing...... damn

That’s why we are so different. You have Martin Luther King approach to these people and I have Malcom X views.

lol I always assumed wishing death on someone would be haram. It’s interesting that you’re trying to take the religious moral high ground.

Trending