Boris Johnson in ICU

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What if alone had died from Covid19.

Which one would’ve have been more tragic?

I’d say Covid19

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
you not from uk nor now uk politics. stick to canadian politics sxb. Unless you know Boris history stay out of this
Your country's racism is a drop in the bucket compared to the US lol Boris is soft. It's similar to Canada as well

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Thats the mistake you make, these guys hide under comedy while inspiring millions of racist. gove has no personality and looks weird. Aint no way the party will make him a leader and if he does they know he will lose
Gove, meaninglessly destroyed the education system. From A+, to impossible grade 9s and his raciest rants
Gove, who backstabbed, like Johnson, can become leader. How, by riding on the Johnson wave

Honestly, who do you think it will be after Johnson. I only see Dominic Raab as a potential or Michael Gove..

Lol hating him or loving him won’t kill him. What you are doing is futile and you’re just looking for my attention. Why is it so important that you receive attention from me?
You are really one of the people I can't understand. You are against everything people say, you are the opposite of @Radical Canjeerorism . We both know if you weren't a moderator, you would have been qashined to hell for going against the masses.

Do you want to be my second wife, I really like a defiant women. A strong willed women, with her own opinions.

Gove, meaninglessly destroyed the education system. From A+, to impossible grade 9s and his raciest rants
Gove, who backstabbed, like Johnson, can become leader. How, by riding on the Johnson wave

Honestly, who do you think it will be after Johnson. I only see Dominic Raab as a potential or Michael Gove..
The party will have civil war. Gove is not popular within the party. The thing is even the far right in UK knows they need a moderate or a charmer like Boris to win over the people. Boris and his type of politicians are our biggest threat.

This is a man that called muslim women wearing burqa letterboxes and said islamophobia is natural reaction and its islam that needs to change. its only because he is goofy people let him get away with his sh1t. So if he dies he dies....fvck him
war hope he gets cancer+hiv this guy is a terrorist

You are really one of the people I can't understand. You are against everything people say, you are the opposite of @Radical Canjeerorism . We both know if you weren't a moderator, you would have been qashined to hell for going against the masses.

Do you want to be my second wife, I really like a defiant women. A strong willed women, with her own opinions.

the only way you should want a political opponent to be beaten is through the ballot box and not through death. We live in a a democracy not Saudi arabia.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The party will have civil war. Gove is not popular within the party. The thing is even the far right in UK knows they need a moderate or a charmer like Boris to win over the people. Boris and his type of politicians are our biggest threat.
However much I hate Tories, I do not want a Conservative battle at this moment, nor do anybody.
Labour itself is in a mess

We no longer have a charmer or a genius, except seeing David Cameron come out of his bush and lead the way again or Rees-Moog, who thinks that it is the 1800s

Dominic Raab is next in line, but there'll be ferocious behind-the-scenes struggles for power. I would expect Raab to get sidelined relatively quickly. But what next after this pandemic ends. I know there is no chance of a leadership contest right now, nor anytime soon

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@The Good stay out of uk politics......you have no clue
I have a basic understanding so stfu

Boris and Conservatives are Tories

Labour is split factionally between Progressives and traditional Labour (dominant in Northern England and the cities)

Liberal Democrats are libertarians but are irrelevant unless it's a minority parliament situation

Scottish national party is the left wing nationalist party of Scotland

+ irrelevant Northern Irish parties and others

Why are you in the West if you can't respect it's political institutions. I wonder who's brilliant idea it was at the Swedish ministry of immigration to let your ilk in
what political institution did I disrespect? Doesnt change the fact you acting an expert in uk politics. I live here and I vote....you have no clue. stay in your lane niggga

1586202944867.png

>He though Brits would get herd immunity.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
50% of those in ICU in England don’t make it out alive.
2,249 patients were admitted to ICU.

346 died, 344 were disharged.

That's where the 50% figure comes from and 1,559, were reported still to be in critical care.

Trending

Latest posts