Boris Johnson, Britain's first PM with a "Muslim" great grandfather.

Apollo

VIP
Innate to what extent, though? Maybe minuscule receptivity to that type of behavior, but you're not born racist.:chrisfreshhah:

Center-Right folks may mask it with excessive nationalism/patriotism instead of plain racism or opposition to immigration, being against affirmative action, being against regional cooperation like NAFTA/the EU/trade deals (like Trump) etc etc.. all because of their active fear centers. While liberals have more active frontal cortices. It is true, look it up, not just my Suugo Science.

Center-Right folks may mask it with excessive nationalism/patriotism instead of plain racism or opposition to immigration, being against affirmative action, being against regional cooperation like NAFTA/the EU/trade deals (like Trump) etc etc.. all because of their active fear centers. While liberals have more active frontal cortices. It is true, look it up, not just my Suugo Science.
But don't you think their environment and how they grew up had a huge part in molding their political views? I think you are right, but I don't think it is a deterministic factor. You're overplaying it.

Apollo

VIP
But don't you think their environment and how they grew up had a huge part in molding their political views? I think you are right, but I don't think it is a deterministic factor. I think you're overplaying it.

Probably because for example many natural conservative 'POCs' vote left wing for ethnic or religious reasons (think AAs voting 90% Dem or Western Muslims & Islamophobia for the second option).

White people vote more based on their personal preferences and less based on outside pressures. That Suugo political theory applies more to them.

Probably because for example many natural conservative 'POCs' vote left wing for ethnic or religious reasons (think AAs voting 90% Dem or Western Muslims & Islamophobia for the second option).

White people vote more based on their personal preferences and less based on outside pressures. That Suugo political theory applies more to them.
I don't know, man. I think this is a little bit more complex. You are correct if what you are saying is true, then white people (majority) have fewer pressures.

But I also see it from the other angle. A huge motivational pressure for Whites to vote conservative is because they view minorities a threat, and this is part of their culture too. I think it's all due to ignorance, to be honest. Saying it's all genetics can be a little dangerous.

You're correct in that "POCs" have less political individualistic freedoms due to their minority status situation and are obligated to vote and prioritize their in-group well-being.

The leaders of the free world

boris-johnson-5-1471423734-view-1.jpg

swq1nocy6161qzotqx8i.jpg

Labo albinos

Trending

Latest posts