Boris Johnson, Britain's first PM with a "Muslim" great grandfather.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
No. Many Circassians fled to the Ottoman Empire (Anatolia region) after being expelled from their homeland (Circassia) in the Caucasus region after the Russo-Circassian War.

Most have quickly assimilated & became Turks, but also made significant contributions to Turkish culture.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassians
It has been estimated that the Ottoman Empire, which ruled large parts of the area south of Russia, imported some 200,000 slaves—mainly Circassians—between 1800 and 1909.

Here is the grandfather of Boris Stanley Osman Ali Kemal.
Meccan_merchant_and_his_Circassian_slave.jpg

A Meccan merchant (right) and his Circassian slave. Entitled, ‘Vornehmner Kaufmann mit seinem cirkassischen Sklaven’ [Distinguished merchant and his circassian slave] by Christiaan Snouck Hurgronje, ca. 1888.
:drakelaugh:

Muji

VIP
Apparently he was an ethnic minority from Turkey called Circassian. They lack the Mongol/East Asian ancestry of mainstream Turks. Perhaps explaining why Boris looks so white.

PS. People often compare Boris Johnson to Donald Trump, but he is very different from him. He is way more intellectual compared to Trump.

Wallahi billahi tullahi you know nothing about British politics

Both are smart people in their own way and are politically incorrect politicians, though Boris Johnson is socially more liberal than Donald Trump. Just found out that Boris has taught one of Australia’s Ivy League private secondary schools, Geelong Grammar and worked as a lecturer at Monash University in Melbourne.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Both are smart people in their own way and are politically incorrect politicians, though Boris Johnson is socially more liberal than Donald Trump. Just found out that Boris has taught one of Australia’s Ivy League private secondary schools, Geelong Grammar and worked as a lecturer at Monash University in Melbourne.
No way :eek:
I thought he never work in his life but got a job at parliament because of nepotism.
He seems intelligent but he always got that dumb look

I thought he never work in his life but got a job at parliament because of nepotism.
He really is not that intelligent. He is proof of white privilege. He is brave and has no problem acting like a buffoon to make people lower their guards. Then you think this guy aint that smart which is the conclusion everyone comes to. But its your second thought that is his saving grace......if he wasnt he wouldnt have come this far. So everyone assumes he is proof marter than he come across.....just that none of us have seen it.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
He can't help the dumb look. His family has been bred for centuries not to think but to perform hard, back-breaking labour.

He was financially dumb, yes. You can’t ignore that
Terrible correlation.

Give me a study on a strong link between high intellect and material success, and I'll agree with you.

Personality traits remain the determining feature actualizing success. While intelligence may suggest a potential for success, fulfilling that potential requires skills and traits that no IQ test can possibly measure.

Donald Trump doesn't have higher intelligence than the average guy in my opinion. But his personality is fit for specific competitive environments. Don't forget that he had a great start in life.

Trump got a small loan, was rich from the get-go, which means he grew up in a healthy environment, and that allowed his mind to develop properly. Everything was laid out for him. Not many people have those chances in life.

If it weren't for those early determined factors, I highly doubt Trump would become the guy he is today.

@Yusra Luuza

He taught at Geelong Grammar in 1983 and in 1991, he was a visiting professor at Monash University. Before he became a politician, he was a journalist and a newspaper editor. He is also an American citizen because he was born in New York City.

Terrible correlation.

Give me a study on a strong link between high intellect and material success, and I'll agree with you.

Personality traits remain the determining feature actualizing success. While intelligence may suggest a potential for success, fulfilling that potential requires skills and traits that no IQ test can possibly measure.

Donald Trump doesn't have higher intelligence than the average guy in my opinion. But his personality is fit for specific competitive environments. Don't forget that he had a great start in life.

Trump got a small loan, was rich from the get-go, which means he grew up in a healthy environment, and that allowed his mind to develop properly. Everything was laid out for him. Not many people have those chances in life.

If it weren't for those early determined factors, I highly doubt Trump would become the guy he is today.
Trump has huge balls and is a risk taker....that suits business well specially with the great start he had. As far as politics go.....in no other western country can someone with trumps lack of knowledge and morals succeed. But americas 2 party system and loyalty to party lend itself to someone like trump. I remember the debate and he was bullsh1tting his way to pilicy questions it was so funny

Trump has huge balls and is a risk taker....that suits business well specially with the great start he had. As far as politics go.....in no other western country can someone with trumps lack of knowledge and morals succeed. But americas 2 party system and loyalty to party lend itself to someone like trump. I remember the debate and he was bullsh1tting his way to pilicy questions it was so funny
Yh, he would fail here. His meme would never catch on.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Wallahi billahi tullahi you know nothing about British politics

He’s right. Trump is a fucking brain dead ape.

Did you see the video with Trump and the Yazidi woman where she’s explaining to him that her family are dead? As stupid as Boris Johnson is, he would never reply to her the same way Trump did.

Boris goes on bizarre rants about glutinous cakes and oddly shaped bananas, but he still manages to convey his message to his audience in an apprehensible fashion.

However Trump never makes any sense. He can’t string together two coherent sentences.

Dat orange nigga is in a league of his own. I don’t believe there is a dumber world leader at the moment.

Terrible correlation.

I never said Trump was smart in general just that he’s smart when it comes to finances which is true. You can be smart and make innovations like Tesla did but be completely stupid when it comes to finances like he was :manny: an accountant or a stock trader isn’t going to be good at medical things, trumps good at finances but would probably be dumb when It comes to creating new products like Tesla did. It’s all about being smart on your field

I think trump has the same personality traits as his father as you can tell by his father making him the head of his organization and not the other siblings, and also his father didn’t start off rich so I feel like trump would have succeeded anyway. They were really the same person right down to the racism even.

I think you’re overstating personality and understanding IQ in your relative field. Many business people possess the same skills and personality trump does but they’re not all as successful as he is. There’s many situations that show his skilled IQ at finance. Even his bankruptcies were calculated and left him with the least impact hit while his investors and and tax payers bared the brunt of it. That takes a certain personality yes but also an IQ to even put the pieces in position to where that scenario even becomes an option for you

I never said Trump was smart in general just that he’s smart when it comes to finances which is true. You can be smart and make innovations like Tesla did but be completely stupid when it comes to finances like he was :manny: an accountant or a stock trader isn’t going to be good at medical things, trumps good at finances but would probably be dumb when It comes to creating new products like Tesla did. It’s all about being smart on your field

I think trump has the same personality traits as his father as you can tell by his father making him the head of his organization and not the other siblings, and also his father didn’t start off rich so I feel like trump would have succeeded anyway. They were really the same person right down to the racism even.

I think you’re overstating personality and understanding IQ in your relative field. Many business people possess the same skills and personality trump does but they’re not all as successful as he is. There’s many situations that show his skilled IQ at finance. Even his bankruptcies were calculated and left him with the least impact hit while his investors and and tax payers bared the brunt of it. That takes a certain personality yes but also an IQ to even put the pieces in position to where that scenario even becomes an option for you

Terman Study of the Gifted, which is the longest-running longitudinal study in history tells us that personality traits are the determining factor at the end of the day.

"Researcher Melita Oden, who carried on Terman's research after his death, decided to compare the 100 most successful subjects (Group A) to the 100 least successful (Group C). While they essentially had the same IQ levels, those in Group C only earned slightly above the average income of the time and had higher rates of alcoholism and divorce than individuals in Group A.

According to Oden, the disparity was explained, in large part, by the psychological characteristics of the groups. Those in Group A tended to exhibit "prudence and forethought, willpower, perseverance, and the desire to excel." Furthermore, as adults, they exhibited three key traits not seen in most Group C subjects: goal-orientation, self-confidence, and perseverance.

This suggests that, while IQ can play a role in life success, personality traits remains the determining feature actualizing that success."

You have to understand; there's some genetic heritability at play, no doubt. But Donald Trump's early socialization is what made him what he is today. That's why he was similar to his father right down to the racism. It's learned behavior, not innate. So I doubt he would fare so well if his father was poor and was brought up in a low socio-economic environment.

Apollo

VIP
You have to understand; there's some genetic heritability at play, no doubt. But Donald Trump's early socialization is what made him what he is today. That's why he was similar to his father right down to the racism. It's learned behavior, not innate. So I doubt he would fare so well if his father was poor and was brought up in a low socio-economic environment.

Rightwing people/Conservatives apparently have more active reptilian brains (fear center) than liberals. This also explains why they tend to be more racist and tribal all over the world. Political leanings are partially innate.

Rightwing people/Conservatives apparently have more active reptilian brains (fear center) than liberals. This also explains why they tend to be more racist and tribal all over the world. It is partially innate.
Innate to what extent, though? Maybe minuscule receptivity to that type of behavior, but you're not born racist.:chrisfreshhah:

Trending