BORAMA ECONOMY DETERIORATED DUE TO IT'S DIR STAND ON LAASCAANOOD

For these who say awdal is not supporting SL. BORAMA IS THE ONLY SOMALI TOWN THAT ALL DIASPORA SEND THEIR CHILDREN TO. A FAMILY OF MY RELATIVES MOVED TO IT FROM UK FOR IT'S GOOD SCHOOLS AND NOW THEY LIVE IN CAIRO. FAMILIES OF DAAROOD STUDENTS ARE LEAVING NOW TO JIGJIGA

Last edited:
A cousin of mine left last week, a lot people are leaving. Reer Borama aren't not xaasid but it is what it is. They are known to dislike violence and like Somalinimo but it's a risk to your life to stay in Awdal as long as their are Issaq boots on their land. I think SNM will take their anger out on the people of Awdal next because Laascaanood has been a massive L for them. Here is one of their Ugas's who has fled to Ethiopia and claims that he was almost killed by SNM last year.

Last edited:
Did Boorama do any protests against the illegal attacks on LaasCaanood? I see people talking about how 'nice' these people are, sure that's believable. But 'nice' is not enough. Can we see a backbone? Some moral integrity? Instead their sons are part of SNM's armies and Boorama still pays taxes to Somaliland.

So, let's save the sympathy for the true victims here; Reer LaasCaanood, whose people have been murdered and properties destroyed. Allah only knows how much has been lost.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
SNM carried the Dilla massacre there I learned about it on Twitter. A historian called Hirad broke it down. Therefore they can't do anything that puts them at risk.

I heard Reer Boorama send Sabaayad for SL army in laascaanood. Masaakiin are now suffering economically.

Screenshot_20230212-171200.jpg

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Did Boorama do any protests against the illegal attacks on LaasCaanood? I see people talking about how 'nice' these people are, sure that's believable. But 'nice' is not enough. Can we see a backbone? Some moral integrity? Instead their sons are part of SNM's armies and Boorama still pays taxes to Somaliland.

So, let's save the sympathy for the true victims here; Reer LaasCaanood, whose people have been murdered and properties destroyed. Allah only knows how much has been lost.
Do you think theey can handle being killed, I'm mean, the triangle is more closer to Boraama than Laascaanood, and they don't have the base to resist-

Do you think theey can handle being killed, I'm mean, the triangle is more closer to Boraama than Laascaanood, and they don't have the base to resist-

Being killed for standing up against injustice is probably an easy ticket into heaven.
Hala cibaadeeysto.

Here are some words for Reer Boorama to use, that are free of charge.

• NO
  • STOP
  • I DON'T WANT TO

A cousin of mine left last week, a lot people are leaving. Reer Borama aren't not xaasid but it is what it is. They are known to dislike violence and like Somalinimo but it's a risk to your life to stay in Awdal as long as their are Issaq boots on their land. I think SNM will take their anger out on the people of Awdal next because Laascaanood has been a massive L for them. Here is one of their Ugas's who has fled to Ethiopia and claims that he was almost killed by SNM last year.

That's the most stupidest shit I've heard. If anything they would start pandering to Reer Awdal more since they know what's at stake. Losing Dhulbahante will just give more leverage to Samaroon.

Correction: We only have 1 Ugaas and the matter of him almost being killed by "SNM" is untrue. It was his own clansmen who ordered the firing of bullets at him due to not wanting him to enter the region. It was an internal matter but he can't say that because it risks division. Heck, the police commissioner and RRU commissioner of Awdal is Samaroon.

Last edited:

Samaroon Ugaas, Suldaans, Caaqils and Culuma of the city and the wider region have all spoken up and are against what's going on there. That's more than enough. Were in an isolated position with our biggest cadows Bixi and IOG who are collobarating so were not going to take the risk by protesting.

You can push your own narrative but things are not what they seem in your eyes only. Darood supremacism baa wadataa and we are not here to entertain it since we are not one of you. Who's gonna come to our aid if we did those things you want us to do?

Those "500 Samaroon" one of the Dhulo Garaads mentioned is unsubstantiated. How would he come to such a conclusion? Anyway, even if that was true it doesn't even matter since they're there on their own accord. It's not as if Beesha sent them.

Last edited:
I heard Reer Boorama send Sabaayad for SL army in laascaanood. Masaakiin are now suffering economically.

View attachment 253816
Bullshit. If that was true they would've recored videos or took pictures to re-enforce that narrative like they did in Gabiley, Burco etc

Anyway, why are you so concerned about Northern Affairs? You are not Dir, Isaaq or Darood. Meesha ka bax. Go fucking worry about Hiiraan or Hirshabelle, what ever the f*ck you call it. There is no Abgaal or Surre here...go return to making threads about them

Samaroon Ugaas, Suldaans, Caaqils and Culuma of the city and the wider region have all spoken up and are against what's going on there. That's more than enough. Were in an isolated position with our biggest cadows Bixi and IOG who are collobarating and were not going to take the risk by protesting. Why don't we see protests from Warsangeli?

You can push your own narrative but things are not what they seem in your eyes only. Darood supremacism baa wadataa and we are not here to entertain it since we are not one of you. Who's gonna come to our aid if we did those things you want us to do?

Those "500 Samaroon" one of the Dhulo Garaads mentioned is unsubstantiated. How would he come to such a conclusion? Anyway, even if that was true it doesn't even matter since they're there on their own accord. It's not as if Beesha sent them.
Don’t listen to these daroods online. Fortunately, if things take a very bad turn God forbid, Dhulbante have their darood harti kin to back them like 2007. No one will come to beesha samaroon’s aid if you were to start some shit that realistically doesn’t concern you. I’m pretty sure your people will stay neutral as this doesn’t really concern them

Last edited:
Don’t listen to these daroods online. Fortunately, if things take a very bad turn, ultimately Dhulbante have their darood harti kin to back them like 2007. No one will come to beesha samaroon’s aid if you were to start some shit that realistically doesn’t concern you. I’m pretty sure your people will stay neutral as this doesn’t really concern them
Exactly. Caqligu haa shaqeeyo man

Samaroon Ugaas, Suldaans, Caaqils and Culuma of the city and the wider region have all spoken up and are against what's going on there. That's more than enough. Were in an isolated position with our biggest cadows Bixi and IOG who are collobarating so were not going to take the risk by protesting.

i

Those "500 Samaroon" one of the Dhulo Garaads mentioned is unsubstantiated. How would he come to such a conclusion? Anyway, even if that was true it doesn't even matter since they're there on their own accord. It's not as if Beesha sent them

To be fair it is unreasonable to ask reer awdal to get involved in any capacity because if they did start protesting then they could be viewed as sympathisers and they would start getting the bullets too. You guys are in a tough spot and the best course of action for you guys is to stay out of it. But I wanna know why doesn’t IOG support reer awdal? Aren’t cisse and gadabursi related?

i

To be fair it is unreasonable to ask reer awdal to get involved in any capacity because if they did start protesting then they could be viewed as sympathisers and they would start getting the bullets too. You guys are in a tough spot and the best course of action for you guys is to stay out of it. But I wanna know why doesn’t IOG support reer awdal? Aren’t cisse and gadabursi related?
It really is unreasonable. Bear in mind the Garxajis who protested against Bixi lost 8 people in August of last year to direct gunfire.

IOG does not care about Ciise, let alone Samaroon, let's get that straight. He's a subclanist who cares only about his subclan.

Trending