Boqorka gambiska

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Somali wiz Khalifa is back with a new youtube channel. The first thing he does in his channel is hotbox he's car smoking that qashin while he answers questions.

:ileycry:..

What has the world come too. Lol his ignorance is amusing I can't even lie. Please people go show his channel some jaceyl. I'm sure he would appreciate it:siilaanyolaugh:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Khat is much more mellow and natural. Cos weed is sprayed with chemicals most of the time.

Their both drugs but so is coffee.

Weed and khat are the same thing, addictive and dangerous and in the Horn of Africa, people drug up by using it a lot! and everyday millions of them are suffering from it! weed is cool, it is restricted or banned in most countries! and it is expensive compared to khat

Weed and khat are the same thing, addictive and dangerous and in the Horn of Africa, people drug up by using it a lot! and everyday millions of them are suffering from it! weed is cool, it is restricted or banned in most countries! and it is expensive compared to khat

Khat is a stimulant like coffee. Weed is more of a hallucigenic and it clouts your judgement the more you smoke. Whereas Khat will just make you more talkative and horny.

Khat is a stimulant like coffee. Weed is more of a hallucigenic and it clouts your judgement the more you smoke. Whereas Khat will just make you more talkative and horny.
Horny you say? :mugshotman:
Mashallah! You have converted me into a new khat user!! :rejoice:
Now all I need is a wife so that I may put my newly found libido to good use. :mjswag:

I call Bs on that.

This research has demonstrated that khat leaves contain cathinone, a psychostimulant that is similar in structure and pharmacological activity to amphetamine (Kalix, 1992; Kalix, 1994). Due to these similarities, cathinone has been called a ‘natural amphetamine’ (Kalix, 1996). Cathinone or more properly S-(−) cathinone has been characterized as an amphetamine-like sympathomimetic amine (Kalix, 1996) with a half-life of approximately 3 hours in humans (Widler et al., 1994; Toennes et al, 2003). Cathinone reaches a maximum plasma level 1–2 hours after oral administration; the effect of cathinone on the user occurs more rapidly than the effect of amphetamine, roughly 15 minutes as compared to 30 minutes (Cho and Kumagai, 1994). In addition to cathinone, cathine or d-norpseudoephedrine has been identified as an additional psychoactive ingredient in khat (Graziani et al., 2008), and cathine has also been noted to have psychostimulant properties. Although cathinone appears to be only half as potent as amphetamine and cathine is roughly 7–10 times less potent than amphetamine, the well-developed scientific literature examining the acute and chronic neurobehavioral effects of amphetamine and methamphetamine may provide a model to guide future research related to the acute and chronic effects of khat use.

Similar to psychostimulants, khat ingestion produces several central nervous system effects, including increased motor stimulation, euphoria, and a sense of excitement and energy (Widler et al., 1994; Kalix, 1996; Nencini et al., 1998). It also results in decreased appetite and increased blood pressure and heart rate. These effects indicate that khat acts through similar central mechanisms as other stimulants. For example, both cathinone and amphetamine increase the activity of the dopaminergic and noradrenergic transmission (Pehek and Schechter, 1990; Pehek et al.,1990; Patel, 2000). While the nature of khat dependence remains under active debate, there is accumulating evidence indicating the existence of a withdrawal syndrome and a low level of tolerance. Withdrawal symptoms usually include inertia, nightmares, trembling, depression, sedation and hypotension

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2976806/

Coffee,khat,weed flexing their power of fence and obstacles that prevents movement or access.
F4B63EC1-DAE1-43C5-BC97-7E6E24328FDF.jpeg

Since khat is similar to methamphetamine but only half as potent as methamphetamine, let's see the side effects of methamphetamine.

In addition to being addicted to methamphetamine, chronic abusers may exhibit symptoms that can include significant anxiety, confusion, insomnia, mood disturbances, and violent behavior. They also may display a number of psychotic features, including paranoia, visual and auditory hallucinations, and delusions (for example, the sensation of insects creeping under the skin). Psychotic symptoms can sometimes last for months or years after a person has quit abusing methamphetamine, and stress has been shown to precipitate spontaneous recurrence of methamphetamine psychosis in formerly psychotic methamphetamine abusers.

https://www.drugabuse.gov/publicati...t-are-long-term-effects-methamphetamine-abuse

No wonder so many Somalis are crazy, and then you have this guy @Zakaria Hussein talking out of his ass saying khat is like coffee :draketf:

I call Bs on that.

This research has demonstrated that khat leaves contain cathinone, a psychostimulant that is similar in structure and pharmacological activity to amphetamine (Kalix, 1992; Kalix, 1994). Due to these similarities, cathinone has been called a ‘natural amphetamine’ (Kalix, 1996). Cathinone or more properly S-(−) cathinone has been characterized as an amphetamine-like sympathomimetic amine (Kalix, 1996) with a half-life of approximately 3 hours in humans (Widler et al., 1994; Toennes et al, 2003). Cathinone reaches a maximum plasma level 1–2 hours after oral administration; the effect of cathinone on the user occurs more rapidly than the effect of amphetamine, roughly 15 minutes as compared to 30 minutes (Cho and Kumagai, 1994). In addition to cathinone, cathine or d-norpseudoephedrine has been identified as an additional psychoactive ingredient in khat (Graziani et al., 2008), and cathine has also been noted to have psychostimulant properties. Although cathinone appears to be only half as potent as amphetamine and cathine is roughly 7–10 times less potent than amphetamine, the well-developed scientific literature examining the acute and chronic neurobehavioral effects of amphetamine and methamphetamine may provide a model to guide future research related to the acute and chronic effects of khat use.

Similar to psychostimulants, khat ingestion produces several central nervous system effects, including increased motor stimulation, euphoria, and a sense of excitement and energy (Widler et al., 1994; Kalix, 1996; Nencini et al., 1998). It also results in decreased appetite and increased blood pressure and heart rate. These effects indicate that khat acts through similar central mechanisms as other stimulants. For example, both cathinone and amphetamine increase the activity of the dopaminergic and noradrenergic transmission (Pehek and Schechter, 1990; Pehek et al.,1990; Patel, 2000). While the nature of khat dependence remains under active debate, there is accumulating evidence indicating the existence of a withdrawal syndrome and a low level of tolerance. Withdrawal symptoms usually include inertia, nightmares, trembling, depression, sedation and hypotension

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2976806/

Have you tried them personally

Do i look like a goat ?, by the way what has me trying khat got to do with anything.

If you haven't tried it you have no reason to bring it up. You might aswell pick up today's new articles and believe everything it says lol

Also goats don't chew khat bro. They chew gharabo, which is close but not Khat

Weed is a drug that is not native to Somalis. Khat is something that has been around a very long time in the somali community. It helps the economy, its the main life source for a lot of enterprises.

But no your just believing everything the media tells you. Khat is not a drug its a stimulant. Ofcourse if you do too much of anything you'll go bonkers.
Stop believing everything you read sxb.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Horny you say? :mugshotman:
Mashallah! You have converted me into a new khat user!! :rejoice:
Now all I need is a wife so that I may put my newly found libido to good use. :mjswag:

Of course khat makes you horny that’s why they chew late at night with the guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts