Boqorka gambiska

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course khat makes you horny that’s why they chew late at night with the guys
BMyDhnu.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course khat makes you horny that’s why they chew late at night with the guys

Lol. Sxb keep mocking Faraxs who chew khat. But these guys are teachers, business men, clan chiefs that chew and get shid done. You can really learn from people when your mirqaan.

It's doesn't doze you off and start acting like the wiz Khalifa fool.

If you haven't tried it you have no reason to bring it up. You might aswell pick up today's new articles and believe everything it says lol

Also goats don't chew khat bro. They chew gharabo, which is close but not Khat

Are you seriously trying to equate a news paper to the National Center for Biotechnology and Information, and U.S. National Library of Medicine ? :what:

Weed is a drug that is not native to Somalis. Khat is something that has been around a very long time in the somali community. It helps the economy, its the main life source for a lot of enterprises.

But no your just believing everything the media tells you. Khat is not a drug its a stimulant. Ofcourse if you do too much of anything you'll go bonkers.
Stop believing everything you read sxb.

And just when i thought you couldn't get more ignorant you post this, it helps who's economy exactly ? when Kenya and Ethiopia are the main distributors of khat to Somalia, Kenya being the biggest distributor making annually 100 million plus dollars of Somalis, and I'm believing everything the media tells me no you ignorant human being I'm going by the scientific research of this plant media kulaha :what1:

Khat is not a drug its a stimulant
:deadrose:

Do you know the meaning of what a stimulant is ?

stimulant
/ˈstɪmjʊl(ə)nt/
noun
  1. 1.
    a substance that raises levels of physiological or nervous activity in the body.
    "it is a stimulant that has a direct effect on the nervous system"
They are the same thing!! Jeezus Christ I lost a few brain cells replying back to you, my advice lay of the khat sxb, I'm done with this thread.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Lol. Sxb keep mocking Faraxs who chew khat. But these guys are teachers, business men, clan chiefs that chew and get shid done. You can really learn from people when your mirqaan.

It's doesn't doze you off and start acting like the wiz Khalifa fool.

Khat to me is a drug that bums use

Are you seriously trying to equate a news paper to the National Center for Biotechnology and Information, and U.S. National Library of Medicine ? :what:

And just when i thought you couldn't get more ignorant you post this, it helps who's economy exactly ? when Kenya and Ethiopia are the main distributors of khat to Somalia, Kenya being the biggest distributor making annually 100 million plus dollars of Somalis, and I'm believing everything the media tells me no you ignorant human being I'm going by the scientific research of this plant media kulaha :what1:

Khat is not a drug its a stimulant
:deadrose:

Do you know the meaning of what a stimulant is ?

stimulant
/ˈstɪmjʊl(ə)nt/
noun
  1. 1.
    a substance that raises levels of physiological or nervous activity in the body.
    "it is a stimulant that has a direct effect on the nervous system"
They are the same thing!! Jeezus Christ I lost a few brain cells replying back to you, my advice lay of the khat sxb, I'm done with this thread.

Walahi dameer dameer dhalaay. ciyaal baah tahay nacaala aad tihiid wass. I don't care about what you think and your theory. If khat is bad according to you, go do weed you dickhead

Walahi dameer dameer dhalaay. ciyaal baah tahay nacaala aad tihiid wass. I don't care about what you think and your theory. If khat is bad, go do weed you dickhead

:cryinglaughsmiley:it didn't take much but only simply the truth to get your feathers ruffled, and for that i applaude you sir :qri8gs7::qri8gs7: have a good night

:cryinglaughsmiley:it didn't take much but only simply the truth to get your feathers ruffled, and for that i applaude you sir :qri8gs7::qri8gs7: have a good night

Bro honestly I don't talk to people who have their mind made up. Clearly your a Mr knowitall. Anyways I'm not mad (maybe a little) but stop being ignorant. You stating that khat doesn't help the somali economy financially shows me how little you know.

There's Somalis in the khat industry who are loaded. They import it into somalia, then it creates jobs for other somalis. Please don't be ignorant not to acknoweledge this. It's a lifeline to Somalis and a means to make a living.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts