Are Somalis black or somalis part of cushetic people's

• Black

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Somali

Votes: 47 90.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually respect your opinion now. But as you can aee a lot of people here dont think like you do, they actually think they are completely different from blacks and are not viewed as the same race as them.
I think the term black carries cultural value as well. You cant compare to white for example. Things like black music or black way of life is seen as AA/Caribbean way. Automatically thats what people will think.....so its only natural somalis will say we are not part of that to keep their culture. But dont get Somalis wrong.....no somali think a white person look at them and see a white person. 2 days ago I had to fill a form at work and I ticked under others as ethnicity and wrote Somali. My best friend thought I was being silly....I was like I just hope these white people ask me what I meant. They didnt and went with it lol

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I don't understand why they reject the fact that due to our Cushitic features/physical appearance we come under the Caucasoid umbrella.
:pachah1:

Irrational retards...
saxib shes a wierd xalimo, she gets triggerd by facts and responds with somalis are black somalis are blacks like a three year old dont take her seriously.

I think the term black carries cultural value as well. You cant compare to white for example. Things like black music or black way of life is seen as AA/Caribbean way. Automatically thats what people will think.....so its only natural somalis will say we are not part of that to keep their culture. But dont get Somalis wrong.....no somali think a white person look at them and see a white person. 2 days ago I had to fill a form at work and I ticked under others as ethnicity and wrote Somali. My best friend thought I was being silly....I was like I just hope these white people ask me what I meant. They didnt and went with it lol
Good man i always put others and write Somali. White doesnt describe niether does black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts