• Somali

Votes: 47 90.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
She tried but failed to gain their acceptance only to be spit on and reducled and made to look like a pathetic self hating looser
Whats with the inferiority complex making us look pathetic

I respect those type of Madows that take pride in their racial identity & know who their kin are. I love it when they spit in the faces of those lowly Somalis who claim to be "black" & tell'em to f*ck off lmao.
:salute:

Madows own the "black" label since it was created for them & nothing will change that.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I respect those type of Madows that take pride in their racial identity & know who their kin are. I love it when they spit in the faces of those Somalis who claim to be "black" & tell'em to f*ck off lmao.

Madows own the "black" label since it was created for them & nothing will change that.
I just feel sorry for them they just weren't like us or any other civilised peoples
1 they didn't have centralised governance like punt ajuraan or adal
2 They did not trade with other nations thous had no supplies to equip an army if they were attacked they would run out of supplies of weapons or food and couldn't produce anything
3 since they were not economicaly usefull they couldn't be taxed on their supplies like other conquered peoples they were themselves sold Somalis were taxed

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
What is the obsession with black people on site?

Abti, I think some people here think they are not madow beacuse they have timo jileec, stfu

It is not about your hair or nose it is about the color of your skin, if you are not brown like Arabs and Indians please stop claiming not to be madow , you are black and the world see you as a black period.:ohhhdamn:

SSpot users: “Others cannot decide my race, I am
Somali not black IDC what others see me as”
*Black person says Somalis are not black*
SSpot users: Seee!!!! This confirmed it! We are not black BLM stop begging it they dont see you as black!”
Have some consistency niggas

Abti, I think some people here think they are not madow beacuse they have timo jileec, stfu

It is not about your hair or nose it is about the color of your skin, if you are not brown like Arabs and Indians please stop claiming not to be madow , you are black and the world see you as a black period.:ohhhdamn:
Personally I'm not concerned with how the world views Somalis. I have no issue with Somalis saying they are solely Somali but this constant talking/insulting black people...it seems like some people are trying to convince themselves of something and it isn't pride about being Somali.

Confidence isn't boastful. It is quiet.

Lol they will say “sRi LaNkAnS aRe DaRk WhY aRe ThEy NoT bLaCk?!”

Also I really wish Somalis would drop the connection with Cushitic. Yes it's our language family but that's it. It meant nothing to our ancestors and I really don't see the benefit of attaching us to groups that are worse off than us and are ok with gumaysi.

This is some of yall on this forum :gaasdrink:

2is7ekg.png
2is7ekg.jpg

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Also I really wish Somalis would drop the connection with Cushitic. Yes it's our language family but that's it. It meant nothing to our ancestors and I really don't see the benefit of attaching us to groups that are worse off than us and are ok with gumaysi.
How about the fact that it's in the same language family with Arabic Hebrew berber and ancient Egyptians and Thier not black

How about the fact that it's in the same language family with Arabic Hebrew berber and ancient Egyptians and Thier not black
What does this have to do with what I said? You do realize the very term black and white are just a few hundred years old and are highly politicised. Ex. the Irish, Italians etc not being considered traditionally white.

I wish Oromos and Afars the best but I'm not going to make a connection with them because are languages are related and neither did my ancestors. I also don't care about the dead ancient egyptians and the weak berbers.

You don't have to accept those terms but yall should be real with yourselves on your motives.

I respect those type of Madows that take pride in their racial identity & know who their kin are. I love it when they spit in the faces of those lowly Somalis who claim to be "black" & tell'em to f*ck off lmao.

Facts :qri8gs7:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
What does this have to do with what I said? You do realize the very term black and white are just a few hundred years old and are highly politicised. Ex. the Irish, Italians etc not being considered traditionally white.

I wish Oromos and Afars the best but I'm not going to make a connection with them because are languages are related and neither did my ancestors. I also don't care about the dead ancient egyptians and the weak berbers.

You don't have to accept those terms but yall should be real with yourselves on your motives.
Lool what about the fact that we have genetic ties cultural ties to the wider middle East and Africa saxib those Oromos and afars are our distantly related cousins and even habashes and also berbers and Egyptians not other than black bantus completely different race of people's

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Lol they will say “sRi LaNkAnS aRe DaRk WhY aRe ThEy NoT bLaCk?!”

Sri lankans are asians they are just dark skinned due to their hot sun, the asians have wide noses too but they don't identify as black because to be black you have to have atleast two of three major distintives to the race.

1. Dark skin (we are darker than AA)

2.Wide nose ( we dont have it)

3.Nappy hair (we have 50% with nappy hair and the rest jileec)

We have two of the three and that is why I claim to be black.:samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts