Booking a Flight to Hargeisa

Should I go to a Somali travel agency to book a flight? Or book one on my own? I'd rather not waste my time going to a travel agent on the other side of town, but if I'll find cheaper prices with them, I'll go.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Please stay where you are. There’s a spike of COVID cases back home and that’s all from diasporas curse them nacala abuuks.

Please stay where you are. There’s a spike of COVID cases back home and that’s all from diasporas curse them nacala abuuks.

I will be getting a COVID test a day before the flight and after I land in Hargeisa. I'd rather not put myself and others back home at risk, but these are matters I cannot ignore.

@Aratayu I apologise for the replies so far. There are too many trolls on here. Personally I would book it myself as it’s usual cheaper and you have more flexibility on the dates, but agents can give you certain guarantees. If you stop in xamar I can show you around.

@Aratayu I apologise for the replies so far. There are too many trolls on here. Personally I would book it myself as it’s usual cheaper and you have more flexibility on the dates, but agents can give you certain guarantees. If you stop in xamar I can show you around.

I don't mind the previous replies. They are absolutely right but I've ignored these matters for far too long.

Do you know of any reputable websites I can purchase a ticket through? The websites offering the cheapest prices have many reviews calling them a scam.

Trending