Body count

I would never trust a western Farax they are finished. If they don’t have a criminal record they have a body count. Most of the time both. It’s better to find a suitable Farax from back home a hustler who wants to succeed instead of these western shameless creatures.
Abaayo I agree! No way am I taking 3k mehr from a western somali man when he’s probably paid more for a prostitute.
Somali men back home is the only way to go there is nothing left for a western somali man

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Abaayo I agree! No way am I taking 3k mehr from a western somali man when he’s probably paid more for a prostitute.
Somali men back home is the only way to go there is nothing left for a western somali man

Are you talking about @buule?
That nigga admitted to buying hookers few months back kkkkk

Sis they even have the audacity to fight about mehr price. Who needs money. We want pure men with a healthy mind/body/heart. These faraax need a reality check :uCkf6mf:. We’ve been too quiet.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Dont worry I have my list of suitable Farax. Intelligent , on the deen, hustlers and are far better than western Farax who only think about rap women drugs and crimes.
I will give this list to every woman on sspot and save them from y’all :ftw9nwa:
Avoid London faraxs, they are finished walal:meleshame:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
We will avoid western faraaxs altogether.
If you have good deen and akhlaq, stayed away from zina and other filth, then marry from back home to someone your recommend for you.

Alot of western faraxs are not religious and a good amount have engaged in intoxicants and other haram. The good ones keep to themselves so not easy to run into them:yacadiim:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I would never trust a western Farax they are finished. If they don’t have a criminal record they have a body count. Most of the time both. It’s better to find a suitable Farax from back home a hustler who wants to succeed instead of these western shameless creatures.

I've met MANY western Faraxs who are well educated with decent character, have good careers and on their deen that never committed Zina. It's not good to generalize all western Faraxs and put them in one category. It's pure dishonesty.

Imagine if I said all western Xalimos are finished because they're cheap ugly feminist s and not wifey material? You would accuse me of generalization.

I've noticed that Somalis have a bad habit of painting everybody the same. We need to stop that because it's haram. There are good apples and bad apples everywhere.

Saaxib dont worry about it, i got it all planned.
First wife is gonna be a unmarried pure virgin with a low libido, second is gonna be a reformed who can suck the devil out of me:banderas::denzelnigga:

Eww Madness

I will say, just because a girl is a virgin doesn't mean she has low libido.

Some girls are counting down the hours/days/months until they get married simply because they really want to get down.

Eww Madness

I will say, just because a girl is a virgin doesn't mean she has low libido.

Some girls are counting down the hours/days/months until they get married simply because they really want to get down.
Nah its just jokes.
I really dont care if she is a virgin or not as long as i love her.
And im not even looking for mulitple wives, i can barely take care of myself

I've met MANY western Faraxs who are well educated with decent character, have good careers and on their deen that never committed Zina. It's not good to generalize all western Faraxs and put them in one category. It's pure dishonesty.

Imagine if I said all western Xalimos are finished because they're cheap ugly feminist s and not wifey material? You would accuse me of generalization.

I've noticed that Somalis have a bad habit of painting everybody the same. We need to stop that because it's haram. There are good apples and bad apples everywhere.

That’s literally what men on sspot say lol.

But what I wrote was sarcastic. I exaggerated on purpose. I know there are good Somali men everywhere.

Trending