Body count

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You know what's crazy majority of men with high body counts wouldn't be with a lady that has one or two body counts.

Why are men like this?
If a man is a zani himself,he will recieve a and end up finding out later. Also,they lack gheerah and will seek a for a wife without even realising it.

Virgins are for virgins

@Guure you are making s have big egos, like they have a PhD in sex.
upload_2019-12-21_14-40-8.png

Reformed is a must in a polygamous marriage :fittytousand:

If you want muliple wives you should highly consider having a reformed on the squad.

i always say to people somalis are not muslim and they get shocked. here is the evidence a somali muslim is talking about body counts it shows you dont believe in zina at all if you did you would've never talked like this

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
i always say to people somalis are not muslim and they get shocked. here is the evidence a somali muslim is talking about body counts it shows you dont believe in zina at all if you did you would've never talked like this

Look at this repressed prude, discussing sex is zina now? :camby:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
You expect me to pay all that mehr when another man clapped those cheeks for free?:westbrookwtf::wtfdis:

In my opinion, a girl with a body count above zero is a qumayo.

Would you ask your future spouse their body count?

And what's your limit?

For me I'll only go with a virgin and also some one who has been married once.

@AussieHustler where you been?

I would never trust a western Farax they are finished. If they don’t have a criminal record they have a body count. Most of the time both. It’s better to find a suitable Farax from back home a hustler who wants to succeed instead of these western shameless creatures.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
I would never trust a western Farax they are finished. If they don’t have a criminal record they have a body count. Sometimes both. It’s better to find a suitable Farax from back home a hustler who wants to succeed instead of these western shameless creatures.
Ohhh how the tables have turned:ftw9nwa::yloezpe::yloezpe::ftw9nwa:

I would never trust a western Farax they are finished. If they don’t have a criminal record they have a body count. Sometimes both. It’s better to find a suitable Farax from back home a hustler who wants to succeed instead of these western shameless creatures.
Them niggas back home risky sometimes wallahi, ive seen some fruity niggas all over tik tok.

Them niggas back home risky sometimes wallahi, ive seen some fruity niggas all over tik tok.

Dont worry I have my list of suitable Farax. Intelligent , on the deen, hustlers and are far better than western Farax who only think about rap women drugs and crimes.
I will give this list to every woman on sspot and save them from y’all :ftw9nwa:

Dont worry I have my list of suitable Farax. Intelligent , on the deen, hustlers and are far better than western Farax who only think about rap women drugs and crimes.
I will give this list to every woman on sspot and save them from y’all :ftw9nwa:
I can respect that, get your worth abaayo.
See i would do the same, but i want someone i can relate to, not someone i have to explain why this spongebob meme is funny.

Trending