Bocame Peace Conference Begins In Garowe

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

SHIRWEYNE LAGU XALINAYO COLAADII SAAX-MAYGAAG IYO SANGA-JEBIYE OO GAROOWE KA FURMAY​

Shirka-1.jpg

Shirweyne lagu xallinayo colaaddii Saax-maygaag iyo Sanga-jebiye ayaa maanta ka furmay caasimadda Garoowe.

Shirka ayaa loo qabtay dib u-heshiisiinta Beelaha Maxamed Ugaar iyo Bah-dubeys oo isku dhinac iyo Beesha Xasan Ugaas oo horay ugu dagaallamay dhulka u dhexeeya Boocame iyo Birta Dheer.

Shirka waxa ka shaqeeyay Guddigii Nabadaynta labada Beelood oo isu’gu jira Cuqaal iyo Isimo kadib markii ay ku guulaysteen Xabad-joojintii labada dhinac.

PUNTLAND POST

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Awrtable Ugaas sends a firm message to Dhulbahante with the truth

PS - These peace talks is important to doctor osman, my clan bah dubays lives in bocame siiba my jifi hassan yusuf. This rural conflicts over land resources. May peace win the day between Harti

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

SHIRWEYNE LAGU XALINAYO COLAADII SAAX-MAYGAAG IYO SANGA-JEBIYE OO GAROOWE KA FURMAY​

Shirka-1.jpg

Shirweyne lagu xallinayo colaaddii Saax-maygaag iyo Sanga-jebiye ayaa maanta ka furmay caasimadda Garoowe.

Shirka ayaa loo qabtay dib u-heshiisiinta Beelaha Maxamed Ugaar iyo Bah-dubeys oo isku dhinac iyo Beesha Xasan Ugaas oo horay ugu dagaallamay dhulka u dhexeeya Boocame iyo Birta Dheer.

Shirka waxa ka shaqeeyay Guddigii Nabadaynta labada Beelood oo isu’gu jira Cuqaal iyo Isimo kadib markii ay ku guulaysteen Xabad-joojintii labada dhinac.

PUNTLAND POST
We hope reer Boocame and Nugaal solve minor issues. PL is land of peace and we all want to keep it like, lets just concern our power to free Lasscanod.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We hope reer Boocame and Nugaal solve minor issues. PL is land of peace and we all want to keep it like, lets just concern our power to free Lasscanod.

Habar jeclo is allowed in Las anod, lakin bah dubays/maxamed ugaar are not allowed in boocame, war miyaa? listen to the awrtable ugaas, he said some wise words. He told dhulbahante Ya ku xigo Majerten mise Isaaq? besides we need a bigger presence in Sool. I will invite @Libaax-Joore to reside here so we can push further into sool and save Las anod from HJ. Illa u HJ joggo, Majerten waa inu soo dega sool to stop Isaaq.

Bah Dubays xabad bay futada ka gelinayan isaaq if they come to our villages in boocame.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Habar jeclo is allowed in Las anod, lakin bah dubays/maxamed ugaar are not allowed in boocame, war miyaa? listen to the awrtable ugaas, he said some wise words. He told dhulbahante Ya ku xigo Majerten mise Isaaq? besides we need a bigger presence in Sool. I will invite @Libaax-Joore to reside here so we can push further into sool and save Las anod from HJ. Illa u HJ joggo, Majerten waa inu soo dega sool to stop Isaaq.

Bah Dubays xabad bay futada ka gelinayan isaaq if they come to our villages in boocame.
Isaaq are known to grape lands from Dhulbahante since 100 years. We are not like them. Our enemy is one let us put our power to free Lasscanood.

neither of you are allowed in sool you have your land in nugaal and HJ have their lands in western Togdheer intaas aa kugu filan you need to stop with your expansionist mindset mate

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
neither of you are allowed in sool you have your land in nugaal and HJ have their lands in western Togdheer intaas aa kugu filan you need to stop with your expansionist mindset mate

I speak for Bah Dubays we live in Faridhidhin which is at the border of nugaal/sool. Yes it's on sool-side but by a few 'inches' only so it's not land expansion, it's your silly hassan ugaas complaining about a few inches of land in bocaame district. It's right at the border of Nugaal and Sool.

Besides those people live, eat, and marry from each other in Bocaame. Each one you see waxaa abti uu ah dhinaca kale. Wa shacab isgaleen and this is the first time in our history of a war.

What are Dhulbahante doing in Garowe then? Forget Dhulbahante, even Isaaq followed you to MJ lands.

There are Dhulbahante people living as far as Galkacyo, but you see an MJ clan living in Boocame district and all hell breaks loose.

There is clear hypocrisy here; "what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine".

Last edited:
@DR OSMAN

The only 'Daarood' clan that is overly welcoming is Majerteen, these others get violent and deranged when people move into their land. You will see all sorts of people living among us and we don't bother them. Maybe we need to start giving people the same treatment, but we all know they will start crying to international human rights groups about it.

Bah Dubays is one of the founders of Garowe right? Tell Dhulbahante to leave Garowe if they want Bah Dubays to leave Boocame district. Indho-adkaa dadkaan. :ohreally:

MJs who founded Garowe should buy them out of their properties. If they want to play these games, then let's return to our original clan borders.

Last edited:

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
@DR OSMAN

The only 'Daarood' clan that is overly welcoming is Majerteen, these others get violent and deranged when people move into their land. You will see all sorts of people living among us and we don't bother them. Maybe we need to start giving people the same treatment, but we all know they will start crying to international human rights groups about it.

Bah Dubays is one of the founders of Garowe right? Tell Dhulbahante to leave Garowe if they want Bah Dubays to leave Boocame district. Indho-adkaa dadkaan. :ohreally:
Most dhulbante would rather booty clap for their Habar jeclo occupiers this is a fact

What are Dhulbahante doing in Garowe then?

In fact, there are Dhulbahante people living as far as Galkacyo.

I don't like expansionists but there is clear hypocrisy here; "what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine".
This is not a city like lascaanood or buudhoodle you can go live in, this is tribal lands that your setting up shop in and later can claim as your own. There is a difference.
Most dhulbante would rather booty clap for their Habar jeclo occupiers this is a fact
all you do is cry about us, what even is your clan?

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Awrtable Ugaas sends a firm message to Dhulbahante with the truth

PS - These peace talks is important to doctor osman, my clan bah dubays lives in bocame siiba my jifi hassan yusuf. This rural conflicts over land resources. May peace win the day between Harti
He is Geri Koombe
Not Arwtable

What are Dhulbahante doing in Garowe then? Forget Dhulbahante, even Isaaq followed you to MJ lands.

There are Dhulbahante people living as far as Galkacyo, but you see an MJ clan living in Boocame district and all hell breaks loose.

There is clear hypocrisy here; "what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine".
Are the Dhulbahante living in Garowe claiming Garowe as a Dhulo city? Boocaame is a Dhulo town it’s not shared like @DR OSMAN claimed earlier I have no issue with them being there but they’re marti just like how I’m Marti in Garowe.

Are the Dhulbahante living in Garowe claiming Garowe as a Dhulo city? Boocaame is a Dhulo town it’s not shared like @DR OSMAN claimed earlier and any MJ living there is marti just like how I’m Marti in Garowe.

You are honest about it. Trust me, there have been Dhulos on this site who claimed Garowe, not just that, but they made up a rumour that they are the majority in one side of Garowe.

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Are the Dhulbahante living in Garowe claiming Garowe as a Dhulo city? Boocaame is a Dhulo town it’s noth shared like @DR OSMAN claimed earlier and any MJ living there is marti just like how I’m Marti in Garowe.
This is not the reason why, there is no problem with them living in boocaame or any other dhulhante city, its an issue settling in tribal lands and later on changing borders and such. We wouldn't do that so they shouldn't.

This is not the reason why, there is no problem with them living in boocaame or any other dhulhante city, its an issue settling in tribal lands and later on changing borders and such. We wouldn't do that so they shouldn't.
Yeah Ik, that last part was more so in reference to a thread from yesterday

Trending

Latest posts