Bocame Peace Conference Begins In Garowe

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@DR OSMAN will send this muse suldan boys to help Mohamed ugaar and bah dubeeys
Screenshot_20211023-105658_WhatsApp.jpg

Habar jeclo is allowed in Las anod, lakin bah dubays/maxamed ugaar are not allowed in boocame, war miyaa? listen to the awrtable ugaas, he said some wise words. He told dhulbahante Ya ku xigo Majerten mise Isaaq? besides we need a bigger presence in Sool. I will invite @Libaax-Joore to reside here so we can push further into sool and save Las anod from HJ. Illa u HJ joggo, Majerten waa inu soo dega sool to stop Isaaq.

Bah Dubays xabad bay futada ka gelinayan isaaq if they come to our villages in boocame.
Big shame for what that elder said using qabayaled Daarodiya but we ain't going low as you guys and you won't getting Sool Reer Waqooyi are here to stay and go focus on your koonfuria state buuqlander :ummhmm:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What are Dhulbahante doing in Garowe then? Forget Dhulbahante, even Isaaq followed you to MJ lands.

There are Dhulbahante people living as far as Galkacyo, but you see an MJ clan living in Boocame district and all hell breaks loose.

There is clear hypocrisy here; "what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine".
First it’s an MJ clan living in a few tuulos and then it’s just like @DR OSMAN is already claiming that Bocame is shared between Bah Dubays/Isse Maxamuud and Hassan ugaas.

Regardless, you’re acting like this conflict is started by Hassan Ugaas when it was Isse Maxamuud that had most blame.

Dhulbahante live in Garowe but we don’t claim Garowe is shared or that it is our deegaan. That’s the difference. If Dhulbahante were really expansionists trying to settle all over PL we’d also have sizeable populations in Bosaaso and Galkacyo.

First it’s an MJ clan living in a few tuulos and then it’s just like @DR OSMAN is already claiming that Bocame is shared between Bah Dubays/Isse Maxamuud and Hassan ugaas.

Regardless, you’re acting like this conflict is started by Hassan Ugaas when it was Isse Maxamuud that had most blame.

Dhulbahante live in Garowe but we don’t claim Garowe is shared or that it is our deegaan. That’s the difference. If Dhulbahante were really expansionists trying to settle all over PL we’d also have sizeable populations in Bosaaso and Galkacyo.

I don't support aggression and land-expansionism, so if this is Dhulbahante land, the MJs must retreat.

I'm glad you guys stopped trolling us over Garowe, I don't know if you were involved, but there was definitely a time when dhulos on here were acting as though Garowe was your deegaan or somehow in dispute. What a strange time that was.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I don't support aggression and land-expansionism, so if this is Dhulbahante land, the MJs must retreat.

I'm glad you guys stopped trolling us over Garowe, I don't know if you were involved, but there was definitely a time when dhulos on here were acting as though Garowe was your deegaan or somehow in dispute. What a strange time that was.
I was involved lol, “west garowe”. :mjlaugh:

Trending