bobby lee roasts somalis

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
It's impossible for asians to be funny, they try so hard but come off cringey. He was trying to be controversial and edgy but looks gross and sad. I actually felt a bit bad for him...that's what asian comedians do to me, they make me feel bad for them.

Just watched the vid, pretty click bait if you ask me. The girl beside Bobby said that he said that David Bowie is worth more than 1000 Somali kids. He denied the claim. She then said that maybe someone else said it. It was literally only 2 sentences out of the whole vid. Someone wants to get views desperately.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Just watched the vid, pretty click bait if you ask me. The girl beside Bobby said that he said that David Bowie is worth more than 1000 Somali kids. He denied the claim. She then said that maybe someone else said it. It was literally only 2 sentences out of the whole vid. Someone wants to get views desperately.
I believe her that he said that. Bobby has said some crazy shit before.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Thank you. 3 minutes is too long, saxiib. Your summary was appreciated. No sarcasm.

Cringe. He can't hold his ground the girl next to him almost made him cry "I take that back"

Diciifnimo

Let's wonder what the OP's life is like. What he know about him so far --

1. He ended up watching this random, low view count video from Bobby Lee's podcast for some reason.

2. He had to resort to false advertising in order to get anybody here to click it.

Bizarrely, maybe the OP should have just been honest about the really shocking content in the video -- that Bobby Lee's girlfriend calls him a "ch*nk midget."
:faysalwtf: