bobby lee roasts somalis

man f*ck that Chinese c*nt if he thinks that flamboyant f*ggot is worth 1000 pure Somali kids.

giphy.gif

let's not get carried away here and attack the Pop King of the English, who has nothing to do with this, and anyway do you really want to imply that in theory you are okay with the comparison however the "1000" figure is just too much? You'd have been less upset if he said 50?

It's impossible for asians to be funny, they try so hard but come off cringey. He was trying to be controversial and edgy but looks gross and sad. I actually felt a bit bad for him...that's what asian comedians do to me, they make me feel bad for them.
so true they come off as try hards and mimic madows lol

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Let's wonder what the OP's life is like. What he know about him so far --

1. He ended up watching this random, low view count video from Bobby Lee's podcast for some reason.

2. He had to resort to false advertising in order to get anybody here to click it.

Bizarrely, maybe the OP should have just been honest about the really shocking content in the video -- that Bobby Lee's girlfriend calls him a "ch*nk midget."
:faysalwtf:

You clearly have not attended the @Grigori Rasputin school of clickbait.

:silanyosmile:

let's not get carried away here and attack the Pop King of the English, who has nothing to do with this, and anyway do you really want to imply that in theory you are okay with the comparison however the "1000" figure is just too much? You'd have been less upset if he said 50?
Still would have been mad, innocent children not equal to 1 none Muslim.

It's impossible for asians to be funny, they try so hard but come off cringey. He was trying to be controversial and edgy but looks gross and sad. I actually felt a bit bad for him...that's what asian comedians do to me, they make me feel bad for them.
I agree. They’re mega tryhards and so unauthentic…it’s beyond cringey! I don’t think there’s really any other group of ppl that try that hard to distance themselves from their own roots like Asians, esp East Asians. Their fobs are easier to deal with tho. It’s like that one comedian Ali Wong :snoop:

Last edited:

Trending