BluemakeupFuad is fully a woman now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
b89918687a8cc35858de6db3326b9f6b.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

these examples are fine for like a wedding, but you don't come to school or work like this you know what i mean?
d39b2f9ea013fb2c6bec06dfb2b69bd2.jpg

halima-aden-selfie.jpg

these examples look good imo. the skin looks natural and not like a barbie. the lips are matte and look natural and the part that makes the above examples look bad, the eye shadow is also not present.

How do you know about make up looks?

Generally, make up is cute but I'm trying to stay young so that's a no for me.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
There is something wrong with you if you think that people are born gay. That does not exist sxb.

I think you're misinterpreting what I originally posted, saaxiib; at no point did I allude that people were born khaniis. I merely stated that people whom behaved like that often had characteristics attributable to the opposite sex. BluemakeupFuad was a make-up artist, a career attractive almost exclusively to females. He wore makeup, had an effeminate voice, and acted in general very femininely. Is it really that surprising he turned out to be qaniis?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
At least I am not a displaced Darood.. You are not from Puntland, you are from Jubaland. They don't claim you lol but you claim Puntland..

Identity crisis much? :gaasdrink:
Theres no difference between puntland and jubaland they are both federal states of Somalia that the international community recognises now tell us which planet somaliland is on?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It's the fate that awaits all those who debate @Cognitivedissonance. They all start off against trans before he corrupts them and they side with him:browtf:
You are being oppressed by gynocentrism in the western feminist system men are regarded as being disposable and fathers are treated as sperm banks you have no rights as a man and as a father over your children.

You are clearly suffering from Stockholm syndrome, we thinking men will use transwomen to bring down feminism in the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts