BluemakeupFuad is fully a woman now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The one wearing the turban.

Girl? So you would ku aasi in him? Smh

Lmao i saw videos of other somalis responding to him..But why do they care? He harms nobody, tbh (other than himself)

Will you accept a jihadi somali than this fella who is peaceful and minding his business?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
upload_2019-3-22_20-1-14.png

:mjlol: Such violence :drakelaugh:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I support women who were born with a vagina not "women" with artificial vajayjay.:susp:

Naag Nool Gang.
Lol nag nool, my mom always says that. I believe your too old and haven’t kept up with the times. The definition of female has changed, I welcome him....er her!

Ugaaso

Deni
I support women who were born with a vagina not "women" with artificial vajayjay.:susp:

Naag Nool Gang.

He calls himself Samsam now and refers to himself as SHE. :snoop:

Changing your name or pronouns won't easily make you a real woman. Allah blesses you with it

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lol nag nool, my mom always says that. I believe your too old and haven’t kept up with the times. The definition of female has changed, I welcome him....er her!
The definition of a female hasn't changed from our original mother Hawa.

This is what's wrong with society, you're trying to erase what it means women, real women deserve their space.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
The definition of a female hasn't changed from our original mother Hawa.

This is what's wrong with society, you're trying to erase what it means women, real women deserve their space.
Define women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending