Blue face rapper kicks Mother and Sister out of house.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

No matter how rich I get I would never kick family out of my house.

Pure qashin :kodaksmiley: if you making all that money why not buy them their own house ?, since you want your own privacy so bad, but then again who expects a shit head like that who treats his own family like that to buy their own house for them.

That's why i don't listen to these entitled mumble rappers

CaliTedesse

VIP
Pure qashin :kodaksmiley: if you making all that money why not buy them their own house ?, since you want your own privacy so bad, but then again who expects a shit head like that who treats his own family like that to buy their own house for them.

That's why i don't listen to these entitled mumble rappers
Not all rappers are like this is akhi but the hoodrat ones are most likely kkkk

Black women are trash.

His mother/sister caused unnecessary drama with his partner and he retaliated by kicking them out. Instead of diffusing the situation she live streams it in an attempt to shame/guilt her son, damaging his public image.

This is gaalculture in its purest form no regards for relatives

No such thing as a gaal culture according to your interpretation, only a ignorant backwards individuals would differentiate in such ways.

If I'm not mistaken the correct translation for gaal is (Foreigner).

But according to you gaal equates to differences of ideology right, so on that basis your response don't make sense at all.

By the way this is a loaded reply :)

CaliTedesse

VIP
No such thing as a gaal culture according to your interpretation, only a ignorant backwards individuals would differentiate in such ways.

If I'm not mistaken the correct translation for gaal is (Foreigner).

But according to you gaal equates to differences of ideology right, so on that basis your response don't make sense at all.

By the way this is a loaded reply :)
Kkkkk @loaded reply kkk Oh yeah you are gaal kkkkkk gaal culture revolves around destruction of nuclear family sxb it's not mathematics kkkkkkk everyone knows that

I’m sorry brother but I can’t do that otherwise It would be useless to be on a message board, I’m open to criticism tho :)

Ofcourse you and the rest of the shitty people on here everything is a joke too you, and smiles somahaa :):):)

Trending