Bloomberg: Murdered NISA spy Ikran Tahlil possessed intimate knowledge of a security agreement forged in 2018 between Eritrea, Ethiopia and Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
We posted about the Ethiopia Dam problem on this forum before, but sadly, you don't see it being discussed on official Somali channels- because they are controlled by Sharmaajo or other stupid politicians.

The Arab language media reports on it heavily.

My Egyptian friend sends me news clips about Ethiopia allegedly stealing Somali river water.

I always thought that it was a ploy to have Somalia side with Egypt in their conflict over the Nile river tbh.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I would never think Eritrea of all places would have spies in Somalia, how the f*ck does that happen?
I already said this before. Farmaajo is a waste of fucking space, he's a spineless who relies on nationalistic rhetoric. His only saving grace is that the opposition are bigger s than him.
The Arab language media reports on it heavily.

My Egyptian friend sends me news clips about Ethiopia allegedly stealing Somali river water.

I always thought that it was a ploy to have Somalia side with Egypt in their conflict over the Nile river tbh.
I thought everyone already knew this. Somalida maxay sameynayan? Waxba. They'd rather fight over qabil iyo tuulo than their own livelihood. Shits a joke and a half.

Best you can hope for is itoobya getting the 1991 treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts