#BLMKidnapping: Lauren Southern and Faith Goldy discuss Chicago kidnapping of special needs person

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't consider myself as black because I'm not black or . Like I said before, it's cool if y'all want to consider yourselves black but don't force me to identify as something I'm not.

Bm_GE9b_M.gif

I'm not forcing you to do anything, I just want to understand
I get that you see yourself as somali but that doesn't mean anything to everyone else

I don't consider myself as black because I'm not black or . Like I said before, it's cool if y'all want to consider yourselves black but don't force me to identify as something I'm not. The cadaans in America, Europe don't consider me as black either nor .

Bm_GE9b_M.gif
my bad sis your their caucasian dipped in chocolate counter part! no shade though <3
oprah-crying-o.gif

These Europeans think America is run by the KKK :ftw9nwa:. Fucking brainwashed idiots with vitcim-hood complex. Somalis are not political correct strong minded people with all their flaws, these SJWs will turn us into pussies.
so you don't consider yourself black? do me a favour and go to any cadaan person and ask them to guess your race. if they say anything other then black i will shutup about blackness for as long as i live.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I noticed majority of the people this forum, when people talk PC culture or whites not being as racist as some think, they collectively start saying "PC culture benefits you" :faysalwtf:

I should get a job over a white guy because of diversity quotas? :farole:

If you never been to the United States or can't provide grand evidence of systemic injustice racism from the federal, to state and local governments that are connected, then sit your retarded asses down.

All you're doing is fueling the irrational white nationalists and all of us will fucked in the end if they win.

Racist nations don't invite the 3rd in droves looooool. You don't see Japan or many East Asian countries doing what white western countries are doing in the name of humanitarianism.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
so you don't consider yourself black? do me a favour and go to any cadaan person and ask them to guess your race. if they say anything other then black i will shutup about blackness for as long as i live.
You don't get it, do you? I'm Somali. Race is a social construct created by the Europeans to group people. I check black in census instead of "other" - so yes I accept I'm black in the context of race identification in the white context. But, no I'm not black. I have nothing in common with other Africans.

maestro

Cultural revolution

When people think of a "black" person do they think of people that look like us?

Also these negros called me Indian more than a few times. I'm done with them for good

You don't get it, do you? I'm Somali. Race is a social construct created by the Europeans to group people. I check black in census instead of "other" - so yes I accept I'm black in the context of race identification in the white context. But, no I'm not black. I have nothing in common with other Africans.
listen....if you don't want to use race to identify yourself thats on YOU! there is no race called "somali" so as racial terms go somalis are under the "black" umbrella. i am specifically talking about race in ALL of my posts on this thread. You have more in common with africans then you do any other group of people in this world. somalis are african in case you thought we were located in the middle east.

"so yes I accept I'm black in the context of race identification in the white context. But, no I'm not black."
:dead:

When people think of a "black" person do they think of people that look like us?

Also these negros called me Indian more than a few times. I'm done with them for good
Your cacausion nose and your jileec hair doesn't make you any less black. you are a dark skinned sub saharan african so yes you would be considered "black". every tribe in africa has a different look. do you want a new race invented for all of them?

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
listen....if you don't want to use race to identify yourself thats on YOU! there is no race called "somali" so as racial terms go somalis are under the "black" umbrella. i am specifically talking about race in ALL of my posts on this thread. You have more in common with africans then you do any other group of people in this world. somalis are african in case you thought we were located in the middle east.

"so yes I accept I'm black in the context of race identification in the white context. But, no I'm not black."
:dead:
Are you high :faysalwtf:

I said I don't care about race since it doesn't matter to me. It's just American/western identification thing. Nothing more to me. Did I say I have anything in common with Arabs, whites, Hispanics, Asians? NO. So, I don't have anything in common with anyone else other than Somalis.

I have accepted I'm black in the context of self identification in the United States, okay. Goodnight/day!!!

Are you high :faysalwtf:

I said I don't care about race since it doesn't matter to me. It's just American/western identification thing. Nothing more to me. Did I say I have anything in common with Arabs, whites, Hispanics, Asians? NO. So, I don't have anything in common with anyone else other than Somalis.

I have accepted I'm black in the context of self identification in the United States, okay. Goodnight/day!!!
and thats all I'm trying to say, you can identify as door mat if you want but the world sees different.

Where do you get this data on whites thinking Somalis are just another ? I was born, raised in four different states and I never faced an ounce of racism. So please share this delightful information I have been missing. Also, by the way, if majority of whites were racist, they wouldn't accept non-white immigrants/refugees since 1965. Go on, enlighten me please.

Lmao getting butthurt are we?
You're seriously telling me white people make a distinction between black and black
They don't even see the difference between desis and arabs
Please tell me what you think the difference is in their eyes
And do you really think accepting immigrants means a country isn't racist
I thought I'd be discussing whether or not somali ppl are black not if the us is racist or not
The fact that you're even trying to make that point
:camby:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Lmao getting butthurt are we?
You're seriously telling me white people make a distinction between black and black
They don't even see the difference between desis and arabs
Please tell me what you think the difference is in their eyes
And do you really think accepting immigrants means a country isn't racist
I thought I'd be discussing whether or not somali ppl are black not if the us is racist or not
The fact that you're even trying to make that point
:camby:

Are you telling me a Habesha looks like a Nigerian? This wasn't about a white person describing a suspect to a police officer and saying "he look black" "darker skin tone" - it was you saying whites somehow still today think of dark skin people as a "", implying that majority of whites are still racist.

"And do you really think accepting immigrants means a country isn't racist"

What kind of logic is that? :faysalwtf:

This isn't going anywhere and isn't logical at all. So take care.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Your cacausion nose and your jileec hair doesn't make you any less black. you are a dark skinned sub saharan african so yes you would be considered "black". every tribe in africa has a different look. do you want a new race invented for all of them?

every tribe in Africa doesn't have a different look. There are only 4 races in Africa. North African, Horn African, Khoisan and the rest. Go to Kenya and see if those Bantus see you the same race as them.

Even in America if you come from a city like I do which has a few Somalis lots of Blacks Mexicans and Indians you would know how we aren't seen by these "fellow blacks" as one of them. Not counting the high school years because we were all stupid kids but Grown ass men keep calling me Indian, Mexican, Arab Basically anything other than black

Don't forget that It's only in America where one drop rule applies. The rest of the world don't care. You're clearly projecting this white racist ideology you were raised with onto us.

So no thanks. Just to be safe I'll call keep myself Somali less someone tells me some embarrassing shit like "stop claiming us/stop trying to be us".

every tribe in Africa doesn't have a different look. There are only 4 races in Africa. North African, Horn African, Khoisan and the rest. Go to Kenya and see if those Bantus see you the same race as them.

Even in America if you come from a city like I do which has a few Somalis lots of Blacks Mexicans and Indians you would know how we aren't seen by these "fellow blacks" as one of them. Not counting the high school years because we were all stupid kids but Grown ass men keep calling me Indian, Mexican, Arab Basically anything other than black

Don't forget that It's only in America where one drop rule applies. The rest of the world don't care. You're clearly projecting this white racist ideology you were raised with onto us.

So no thanks. Just to be safe I'll call keep myself Somali less someone tells me some embarrassing shit like "stop claiming us/stop trying to be us".
oh? what about the fulani? the tuareg? the wolof? the nilotics? etc? along with the ones you mentioned there is tons of diversity in africa. your not special. "race" doesn't matter in africa, I'm talking about the western world. the concept of Race only exists here. and again somali is an ethnicity not a race. learn the difference

maestro

Cultural revolution
oh? what about the fulani? the tuareg? the wolof? the nilotics? etc? along with the ones you mentioned there is tons of diversity in africa. your not special. "race" doesn't matter in africa, I'm talking about the western world. the concept of Race only exists here. and again somali is an ethnicity not a race. learn the difference

Yes, it only exists in America where one drop rule is part of American culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending