BLM

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't even care for other Somalis so sit down battyboy. And you promote individualism so don't act like you care for anybody or most people even.

Why you act like you actually do care?
Surely it's better to feel sorrow for everyone's plight instead of some right?
I don't have room in my life to care about everybody. Nobody does. I don't care for those who have no relation to me or fit my criterias for not caring about.

Feeling sorrow is not the same as caring for others. Feeling sorrow is easy yet most fake it. You only feel sorrow for what's popular to feel sorrow for. Nobody here actually feels sorry about a bumfuck tribe in West Africa, indigenous people in the Amazonas or Nepalese people who get fucked over by the Chinese

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
I don't think a few armed teenagers killed in a year is in any way, shape, or form comparable to the genocide of over 300,000 people in half a decade.

Sure it's not but that's not the issue at hand. Based on what you and @Discontinous have said you're suggesting that it's acceptable to have 'selective sympathy' based on whatever distinctions there are between certain groups.

waraabe

Your superior
You don't even care for other Somalis so sit down battyboy. And you promote individualism so don't act like you care for anybody or most people even.

I don't have room in my life to care about everybody. Nobody does. I don't care for those who have no relation to me or fit my criterias for not caring about.

Feeling sorrow is not the same as caring for others. Feeling sorrow is easy yet most fake it. You only feel sorrow for what's popular to feel sorrow for. Nobody here actually feels sorry about a bumfuck tribe in West Africa, indigenous people in the Amazonas or Nepalese people who get fucked over by the Chinese

I don't care for anyone else too

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir

Apologies misunderstood your earlier comment

I know Tamils that are darker/blacker than me does that make them Black Africans?:browtf:

Are they OF AFRICAN descent though?

Black is a term created by racist whites to be used as a collective name for their slaves as they had no other collective name to call them. No one nationality, identity, culture, religion, ethnicity or language.

We Somalis have that.

No shit we have literally nothing in common with them. Why on earth should we be in the "same group"?

I'll call myself whatever I want thanks.

???/ Is there something wrong with African Americans that you don't want to be in the same group as them? That is just...What kind of mentality, wake up juseyo.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
???/ Is there something wrong with African Americans that you don't want to be in the same group as them? That is just...What kind of mentality, wake up juseyo.
Nothing, but what do we have common with them other than the fact that their ancestors once upon a time lived on the same continent as us?

What does "African" descent mean though? The term "Africa" always referred to North Africa historically by the Romans etc. And many North Africans have white skin FGS!

There is no such thing as "African" DNA.

walal, I get the feeling you know what it means, I don't care what it was referred to historically because we don't live in the past.

Nothing, but what do we have common with them other than the fact that their ancestors once upon a time lived on the same continent as us?

so??? Wtf do white people have in common? You don't see them saying "I'm not white, I'm English!!!!" or "I'm not white, I'm French!!!"

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
so??? Wtf do white people have in common? You don't see them saying "I'm not white, I'm English!!!!" or "I'm not white, I'm French!!!"
Well white people all share very similar DNA. As for Somalis/Oromos/Xabashis then the difference between us and black Africans in DNA is more than the difference between a South Indian and a European, yet you don't hear south indians calling themselves white.

Well white people all share very similar DNA. As for Somalis/Oromos/Xabashis then the difference between us and black Africans in DNA is more than the difference between a South Indian and a European, yet you don't hear south indians calling themselves white.

:meleshame:

i give up

Think about where the term 'black' originated from?

If you live in Africa and everyone around you is dark skin, brown skin, light skin etc. with varying hair textures and appearances, if you were to describe someone why would you call them 'black'? You would identify them by their tribe/clan/village etc.

The term 'black' only exists in the mouth of an outsider who came in. Nobody used to call themselves 'white' either - they would describe themselves by region e.g. spaniard, celt etc. this term can only exist when there is something else to contrast it with.

The term 'black' is used by those who had no care for the diversity that existed in Africa and African cultures - to them we were all one and the same. I find the term derogatory and I think African Americans should refer to themselves as Africans, not black. When you call yourself 'black' you divorce yourself of your heritage and history. The only history 'black' has is one of oppression and struggle - but the 'African' has a history he can be proud of.

Are they OF AFRICAN descent though?

I'll call myself whatever I want thanks.

That's retarded logic

Why don't you want to identify as Asian? Is there something wrong with Asians that you don't want to be in the same group a them?

I mean that is just what black means, of African descent.
:comeon:

That's retarded logic

Why don't you want to identify as Asian? Is there something wrong with Asians that you don't want to be in the same group a them?

:comeon:

point.jpg

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
A black Somali and a black Nigerian don't share the same haplogroup no-ones denying that but from the view of the outsider they'd both be black people. So too would the Aboriginals and Tamils etc. All these groups I've mentioned are black but they are of different ethnic backgrounds.
:ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.