BLM Xalimos harass and agitate white man for views

Its kinda weird, seeing as yall speak arabic Saudi forum would be more interesting or no?

I grew up in the west and not Saudi. I have a lot more common with other East Africans than I do with Saudis. Also, you have seen how they are on Twitter, they would probably be 10 times worse on their own forums.

Wait your Sudani too? We already have 1 Sudani here. Do yoyu guys lack your own forums?

I only know 3, which are Sudaneseonline and Sudanforum.net both of the sites as @Asaana mentioned are mainly used by middle-aged Sudanese fobs mainly speaking in Arabic, even if you browse those sites these days they are practically dead in comparison to this site in terms of their forum activity, how many replies each thread gets per day etc. Then you have r/Sudan which is also a ghost-town and the mods over there promote LGBTQ ideas and will ban you if you go against their liberal ideas. That subreddit is run by self-hating westernized Sudanese people.

I only know 3, which are Sudaneseonline and Sudanforum.net both of the sites as @Asaana mentioned are mainly used by middle-aged Sudanese fobs mainly speaking in Arabic, even if you browse those sites these days they are practically dead in comparison to this site in terms of their forum activity, how many replies each thread gets per day etc. Then you have r/Sudan which is also a ghost-town and the mods over there promote LGBTQ ideas and will ban you if you go against their liberal ideas. That subreddit is run by self-hating westernized Sudanese people.
Wow I thought you were Somali or Oromo this whole time.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
The worse thing about this video is the man attacked the wrong girl for the water throwing and her friends didn’t jump in but instead ran away. Those friends ain’t shit

Canadians being soft is true after this:mjlol:
This has to be the funniest shit I've seen today

Someone dashes water, the guy grabs a different girl and the other one is already halfway across the road. They're in a group and their dumbasses are still screaming and running:pachah1:

Trending