BLM Xalimos harass and agitate white man for views

These xalimos are.so embarassing why cant they sit home and cook some canjeero wallahi they have shamed us protesting for a dead pronstar :snoop:

Basic

UK Somali excellence
Staff Member
The worse thing about this video is the man attacked the wrong girl for the water throwing and her friends didn’t jump in but instead ran away. Those friends ain’t shit

Canadians being soft is true after this:mjlol:

Calgary and the province of Alberta the Texas of Canada, conservative as hell. These halimos need to simmer down before they begin a central Canadian race war
:deadrose:
They kept following him and chasing him then act like the victim when he defends himself against this wild pack of ********s + token becky.looking for a cause. They are ruining our reputation and will put target on Somalis working in Rural Alberta oil fields.

BoqorkaChess

I do something called "what I want"
Didn't he call them a n*gger?

Aren't you guys taking this bootlicking a little too far?

He provoked them with racism and disrespect, how the heck are they agitating him. I also believe them, calgary is full of racist hicks.

Didn't he call them a n*gger?

Aren't you guys taking this bootlicking a little too far?

He provoked them with racism and disrespect, how the heck are they agitating him. I also believe them, calgary is full of racist hicks.
why are they protesting in the middle of nowhere, in what seems to white central?

BoqorkaChess

I do something called "what I want"
The worse thing about this video is the man attacked the wrong girl for the water throwing and her friends didn’t jump in but instead ran away. Those friends ain’t shit

Canadians being soft is true after this:mjlol:
A torontonian-somali girl would spill your teeth if she heard that :pachah1:

Trending