BLM Xalimos harass and agitate white man for views

lool so now people just walk around random areas screaming black lives matter? Why not go to chicago or detroit and tell the Madow this

These professionally trained agitators will drive random whites to lash back and attack Muslims and other minorities.

This is why blm is so dangerous. To feel constantly like a victim is mental illness. The average white person live their life have no clue about blm. They think average whitey is some powerful person oppressing people

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

These xalimos are.so embarassing why cant they sit home and cook some canjeero wallahi they have shamed us protesting for a dead pronstar :snoop:
"we're the victims here" throws water on him and follows him 10 miles.

I don't agree with him reacting like that but how stupid are some of these young ladies for following a guy that racially abused them. He coulda killed them if he wasn't a pussy. Females need to realise that men can easily deal damage to them. They aren't exactly safe around someone that's already shown he doesn't like them.

It's not wise to harass a man as if you were a fully grown man.

:snoop:

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
"were the victims here" throws water on him and follows him 10 miles.

I don't agree with him reacting like that but how stupid are some of these young ladies for following a guy that racially abused them. He coulda killed them if he wasn't a pussy. Females need to realise that men can easily deal damage to them. They aren't exactly safe around someone that's already shown he doesn't like them.

It's not wise to harass a man as if you were a fully grown man.

:snoop:
This is why blm is so dangerous. To feel constantly like a victim is mental illness. The average white person live their life have no clue about blm. They think average whitey is some powerful person oppressing people
They instill an inferiority complex into these brainwashed Xalimos that they are oppressed and constantly have a need to reaffirm it. Its like BLM supporters enjoy competing in oppression olympics when there are actually people oppressed around the world, i.e Palestinians, Uughuyrs etc.

Wait your Sudani too? We already have 1 Sudani here. Do yoyu guys lack your own forums?
We have forums but they're all middle aged people. Our country has 40m people I don't see what's so alarming that 2-3 of us are on here.

I’ve seen ones with deep fried looking hair. Some might even describe it as “jeerer like”.
I grew up in Sudan and not one non-falata/junubi girl had Madow hair. Everyone has soft hair and it grows very long since they don't eat processed western food.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We have forums but they're all middle aged people. Our country has 40m people I don't see what's so alarming that 2-3 of us are on here.

I grew up in Sudan and not one non-falata/junubi girl had Madow hair. Everyone has soft hair and it grows very long since they don't eat processed western food.
Its kinda weird, seeing as yall speak arabic Saudi forum would be more interesting or no?

Its kinda weird, seeing as yall speak arabic Saudi forum would be more interesting or no?
I'm in the west for university and in Sudan I attended an English international school. I'm not an accurate representation for Sudanese people and that's why there's only 2 of us on this website.

Trending

Latest posts