BLM Xalimos harass and agitate white man for views

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

These xalimos are.so embarassing why cant they sit home and cook some canjeero wallahi they have shamed us protesting for a dead pronstar :snoop:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
The worse thing about this video is the man attacked the wrong girl for the water throwing and her friends didn’t jump in but instead ran away. Those friends ain’t shit

Canadians being soft is true after this:mjlol:

TekNiKo

VIP
Calgary and the province of Alberta the Texas of Canada, conservative as hell. These halimos need to simmer down before they begin a central Canadian race war
:deadrose:
They kept following him and chasing him then act like the victim when he defends himself against this wild pack of Xaarlimos + token becky.looking for a cause. They are ruining our reputation and will put target on Somalis working in Rural Alberta oil fields.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Didn't he call them a n*gger?

Aren't you guys taking this bootlicking a little too far?

He provoked them with racism and disrespect, how the heck are they agitating him. I also believe them, calgary is full of racist hicks.

Didn't he call them a n*gger?

Aren't you guys taking this bootlicking a little too far?

He provoked them with racism and disrespect, how the heck are they agitating him. I also believe them, calgary is full of racist hicks.
why are they protesting in the middle of nowhere, in what seems to white central?

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The worse thing about this video is the man attacked the wrong girl for the water throwing and her friends didn’t jump in but instead ran away. Those friends ain’t shit

Canadians being soft is true after this:mjlol:
A torontonian-somali girl would spill your teeth if she heard that :pachah1:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
why are they protesting in the middle of nowhere
Who knows, most likely they were on their way to a protest. Why would you assume they're protesting along in a random place.

Even if they were calling them n*ggers isn't called for

TekNiKo

VIP
why are they protesting in the middle of nowhere, in what seems to white central?
Exactly, atleast protest DT or somethinf not in suburban whiteville. It makes absolutely no sense as if they are looking for a reaction

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Loool thanks for the laugh. Reer maple syrup stay throwing water and running away :mjkkk:
Maybe in Calgary, idk what's going on with them.

But in toronto we run the shits. Waanu bahdilney cadaanka

Trending