BLM Xalimo is triggered about census

the blm xalimos are not that embarassing as they dont spend their whole lives online, its the inceIs thats the main issue, who take out their life hardships aka joblessness, insecurity and sexual frustration out all day on social media. i doubt they even have main actual accounts, they live on burners.

the inceIs havent ruined the somali name online yet, but they sure are on their way. the only way to combat them is somali men who are normal hold them accountable, it seems like the only people who have an issue with them is somali girls, and this just ruins the image of all somali men, cause it seems like theyre either inceIs or ok with inceIs tho

but i understand this is easier said than done, as the inceIs are usually parked up on womens posts not mens, so its easier to ignore if it dont affect you directly. like, what is the ACTUAL thought process of some of them? you see a somali girl either dressed provocatively or with an ajnabi, then spill out your unwarranted posts and thoughts? does that sound caadi, attacking strangers? they would never say anything in real life though, anonymity breeds bravery. worry about your family and friends first and foremost, as thats the only people you have real influence over
What I mean by blm xaliimo are the ones who take any and every chance to bash on somali men and fathers. But yeah, the inceIs are bigger problems. They will call a random somali girl a wh*re just for not wearing a hijab, they will call random black women jare3r.

Somalis are proud of our identity unlike her so she can continue choosing the madow label made to put us all in one box:drakelaugh:She thinks Somalis wanting their own identity means they want to be Arab and that's sounds like a reflection of what she thinks of herself. Madow wannabe Somalis always bring up Arabs like it's so obv they're projecting. We're more than a colour.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

lmao scandis are the only people who when they speak somali it doesnt sound hooyo mataalo. i can type well in somali, but i sound ajnabi speaking it
[/QUOTE]
Af soomali ezy tho most of us came in 2013

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
it never used to be like this. ajnabis would love somali twitter, as it was always funny, and had the most banter. it started when somali girls started making jokes about somali guys, went downhill after that, mainly cause it was not that funny, but created anomysity between somalis on twitter and no more joking
it was jokes until ajanabis started coming for geeljires and shit went downhill from there.:manny:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
she's right I would never tick the somali box the government has a clear agenda against us and is using the census crap to expose how poorly we are as a demographic.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
she's right I would never tick the somali box the government has a clear agenda against us and is using the census crap to expose how poorly we are as a demographic.

This is bullshit, it will benefit us. You guys are too scared what the white man will think about you when Somali statistics are revealed grow a spine.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
This is bullshit, it will benefit us. You guys are too scared what the white man will think about you when Somali statistics are revealed grow a spine.
lool you can keep deluding yourself into thinking this census will make way for us when in fact it will be our ruin. We aren't exactly the Jews of Africa.

Because unfortunately uk Somalis crave attention. That Somali ethnic block data will be used negatively against us , it will show the country how broke we really are. Why put that attention on yourself