BLM Xalimo is triggered about census

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
EeEpPeSXoAEVcfl.jpeg

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
somalis on twitter will die if they dont discuss their identity. at least talking on here is between only somalis, over there ajnabis look and laugh at this jobless racial identity that somalis seem to be obsessed with, instead of acting like good productive members of society

Qali

Certified Pimp.
somalis on twitter will die if they dont discuss their identity. at least talking on here is between only somalis, over there ajnabis look and laugh at this jobless racial identity that somalis seem to be obsessed with, instead of acting like good productive members of society
You sure about that :trumpsmirk:

I despise somali twitter. Shows a disgusting side of somalis. I have not seen a single "normal" somali on twitter so far.

They're either "blm" xaliimos, Somali ince.ls, Racists, the super sheikhs who can only "advise our sisters" and no one else. All these people are just dead set on finding problems in the community, when in reality, they are the exact problems.

x z

I despise somali twitter. Shows a disgusting side of somalis. I have not seen a single "normal" somali on twitter so far.

They're either "blm" xaliimos, Somali ince.ls, Racists, the super sheikhs who can only "advise our sisters" and no one else. All these people are just dead set on finding problems in the community, when in reality, they are the exact problems.

it never used to be like this. ajnabis would love somali twitter, as it was always funny, and had the most banter. it started when somali girls started making jokes about somali guys, went downhill after that, mainly cause it was not that funny, but created anomysity between somalis on twitter and no more joking with one another without attacks

x z

the blm xalimos are not that embarassing as they dont spend their whole lives online, its the inceIs thats the main issue, who take out their life hardships aka joblessness, insecurity and sexual frustration out all day on social media. i doubt they even have main actual accounts, they live on burners.

the inceIs havent ruined the somali name online yet, but they sure are on their way. the only way to combat them is somali men who are normal hold them accountable, it seems like the only people who have an issue with them is somali girls, and this just ruins the image of all somali men, cause it seems like theyre either inceIs or ok with inceIs tho

but i understand this is easier said than done, as the inceIs are usually parked up on womens posts not mens, so its easier to ignore if it dont affect you directly. like, what is the ACTUAL thought process of some of them? you see a somali girl either dressed provocatively or with an ajnabi, then spill out your unwarranted posts and thoughts? does that sound caadi, attacking strangers? they would never say anything in real life though, anonymity breeds bravery. worry about your family and friends first and foremost, as thats the only people you have real influence over

Trending

Latest posts