BLM Xalimo is triggered about census

Keo

VIP
I despise somali twitter. Shows a disgusting side of somalis. I have not seen a single "normal" somali on twitter so far.

They're either "blm" xaliimos, Somali ince.ls, Racists, the super sheikhs who can only "advise our sisters" and no one else. All these people are just dead set on finding problems in the community, when in reality, they are the exact problems.
I was a normal Somali on Twitter but just like me they end up quitting

Keo

VIP
the blm xalimos are not that embarassing as they dont spend their whole lives online, its the inceIs thats the main issue, who take out their life hardships aka joblessness, insecurity and sexual frustration out all day on social media. i doubt they even have main actual accounts, they live on burners.

the inceIs havent ruined the somali name online yet, but they sure are on their way. the only way to combat them is somali men who are normal hold them accountable, it seems like the only people who have an issue with them is somali girls, and this just ruins the image of all somali men, cause it seems like theyre either inceIs or ok with inceIs tho

but i understand this is easier said than done, as the inceIs are usually parked up on womens posts not mens, so its easier to ignore if it dont affect you directly. like, what is the ACTUAL thought process of some of them? you see a somali girl either dressed provocatively or with an ajnabi, then spill out your unwarranted posts and thoughts? does that sound caadi, attacking strangers? they would never say anything in real life though, anonymity breeds bravery. worry about your family and friends first and foremost, as thats the only people you have real influence over
First of all, why do we continue to use "incel" to describe these people? Just because someone disagrees with what a BLM xalimos says and are more vocal about their disagreements doesn't necessarily mean that they're an incel. I think we first need to establish what an incel is and try to understand how that correlates with what the Somalis that are opposed to BLM are doing on Twitter. I myself don't see a correlation because I understand the real meaning of an incel. Overall Somalis spend more time on Twitter which means both the men and women on there that continue to engage in these toxic gender wars don't really have much going for them in life. If you are constantly making tweets about Somali men or if you are constantly engaging in Tweets that are making fun of Somali men then I do believe that you have nothing going for you in life. I don't believe that the image of Somali men are under attack due to these Tweets. I'm more worried about the image of Somali women especially with the latest tweet about this:

You need to understand that gender wars are happening on a much bigger scale between madow men and madow women and despite people often siding with madow women it hasn't negatively impacted the image of madow men that much.

Last edited: