BLM supporters soo galaa

2 police officials have died due to a car bomb attack in Muqdisho, caused by Al Shabaab.

https://www.somaliaffairs.com/news/somali-police-official-killed-in-car-bomb-attack-in-mogadishu/

9 health care workers were found dead in Somalia

All of this happened today. How come I haven't seen any threads about this? I support people standing up for George Floyd, what happened was wrong. However to riot, vandalise businesses which include Somali owned business, and to put your own life at risk for someone you don't even know is too much.

People must have forgot that coronavirus is still spreading as well. If you're from the US stay your ass at home.

It really seems like people don't care about their own people. I haven't seen this kind of energy from the BLM somalis about anything that has to do with our country. That's part of the reason Somalia is in such state. People have become too westernized.

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
2 police officials have died due to a car bomb attack in Muqdisho, caused by Al Shabaab.

https://www.somaliaffairs.com/news/somali-police-official-killed-in-car-bomb-attack-in-mogadishu/

9 health care workers were found dead in Somalia

All of this happened today. How come I haven't seen any threads about this? I support people standing up for George Floyd, what happened was wrong. However to riot, vandalise businesses which include Somali owned business, and to put your own life at risk for someone you don't even know is too much.

People must have forgot coronavirus is still spreading as well. If you're from the US stay your ass at home.

It really seems like people don't care about their own people. I haven't seen this kind of energy from the BLM somalis about anything that has to do with our country. That's part of the reason Somalia is in such state. People have become too westernized.
its not trending thats why

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
R.I.P to the fallen, it’s not just Somalis most people don’t care about there own people like that, they crave attention this is why u see many people of different backgrounds engaging in this like it really means something to them because it gives them attention, which makes it even worse because your using a mans brutal death to act out and spread chaos.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Bro I love my country back home but the shit happening there is so insane and extremely difficult to follow so I gave up.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
1590718608724.png

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
You are comparing apples and oranges here and it's unfair, if we could help the situation in Somalia, we would have long time ago but like most people, we are just spectators. America has been our home ever since we can remember, so of course when injustice happens, it's up to us to voice our concerns. :)

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
BLM supporters are mostly ignorant and blind to the struggle Somalis back home face, they are bunch of hypocrites and we shouldn't consider them Somalis anymore.
:manny:

You are comparing apples and oranges here and it's unfair, if we could help the situation in Somalia, we would have long time ago but like most people, we are just spectators. America has been our home ever since we can remember, so of course when injustice happens, it's up to us to voice our concerns. :)
You live in America so I understand where you're coming from. However the world is outraged, not just America sxb. Somalis over here in the Netherlands are acting up as well in ways I haven't seen them do for Somalia.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
and what does voicing your concern do? Aren't you also a spectator in this matter?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
and what does voicing your concern do? Aren't you also a spectator in this matter?

I have rights here guaranteed by law brother, I work and I pay taxes. I can run for office and if elected can make important decisions. Despite the bad things that have been happening lately, America has a lot of positives that we enjoy, it's not perfect but the first amendment protects my right to protest :)

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I have rights here guaranteed by law brother, I work and I pay taxes. I can run for office and if elected can make important decisions. Despite the bad things that have been happening lately, America has a lot of positives that we enjoy, it's not perfect but the first amendment protects my right to protest :)
u can doesn't mean you either are gonna do shit while u live in your mothers basement the rights that you have will not protect from shiit

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
u can doesn't mean you either are gonna do shit while u live in your mothers basement the rights that you have will not protect from shiit

I am not sure I understand ur point sxb, my point is we live here in America and it's our duty as citizens who have rights guaranteed by law to protest. I don't support destroying property, I support peoples right to protest, to influence politicians who are in a position to make changes. :)

Trending