BLM protestors storm and attack a church service

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
BLM stands for butt licking monsters

1594124118792.png

Well this is going to get the cadaans riled up. But at the same time why do I have a feeling that it is orchestrated?

This should bother anyone with sound ethics. We shouldn't be in favor of anyone's rights being violated, regardless of their race.

the blm thing itself is orchestrated. but people are responsible for their deeds. if Soros funds a group, he's responsible for his role, but if you join in then you're responsible for your part in it. and I believe blm is responsible for the trouble it's been causing.

They aren't Muslims.

and never will be.

A Muslim who abides by Islam which strictly prohibits homosexuality and genders worshipping together.

You know what happens when a girl sticks out her ass in front of you. You get an erection.

Imagine having a boner whilst worshipping Allah. That's a big no no

Have we not heard the Prophet Lut and Sodom and Gomorrah. Allah has created females and we have a preference to males is wrong.

Call out fusukh but dont be eager to dive into takfiirism

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Call out fusukh but dont be eager to dive into takfiirism
I don't call Muslims "non-Muslims".

It is against my moral stance to do so. I have not created mankind so I can't judge mankind.

A creation can't judge another creation. That's the job of the Creator.

Gay "muslims" are contradictory for not following the rules in Islam. :comeon:

I don't call Muslims "non-Muslims".

It is against my moral stance to do so. I have not created mankind so I can't judge mankind.

A creation can't judge another creation. That's the job of the Creator.

Gay "muslims" are contradictory for not following the rules in Islam. :comeon:

"muslimiin" emulating qowm al luud are doing xaraam but takfiirism is reserved for the likes of Ayaan xirsi. Dont be be eager to takfiir fusukhism just call out the fusukh

Trending