BLM protestors storm and attack a church service

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Don't be surprised if BLM Muslims do this in a mosque
Then we need to store some rocks
20200707_133624.jpg

I hope nothing like this happens in any mosque but I think both Muslims and Christians have a right to their worship. People's rights should be respected. The other thing is that if it becomes accepted to attack churches, then this opens the possibility that the sanctity of the mosques could be violated.There should be a general understanding that places of worship are to be respected. That understanding should be upheld to protect places of worship and make sure they are treated as off-limits. I don't understand how the blm people can think that they are justified in backing this. I think this is a sin against God. Christians pray to Jesus (peace be upon him) but they also pray to God and the church service is meant to serve God. If blm attacks a human, they're doing something against that person. But if they attack a congregation of people worshipping God then this I think this is a sin against God. It's like an act of blasphemy. I am convinced that the US is being subjected to divine wrath and that the blm thing has been sent as a chastisement.

the blm reminds me of this card

XO-RRfp8zm3t9Q3nvIsqOHHTPhplKNLM8m67dC5kYkBMpKKxPkn72jj1z93dUkRw-rdA70U957fWGloLZ91nukiP7kmnXFEZIEBa24PIhacYVxQpIshfpA-vOGfrGJdM7aZm5U7JFqNmbWdpk4k

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Maybe in one of these pro lgbtq friendly mosques in the West.
170706-berlin-liberal-mosque-se-1142a_9b516de969545c71fea638e3f8371131.jpg
They aren't Muslims.

and never will be.

A Muslim who abides by Islam which strictly prohibits homosexuality and genders worshipping together.

You know what happens when a girl sticks out her ass in front of you. You get an erection.

Imagine having a boner whilst worshipping Allah. That's a big no no

Have we not heard the Prophet Lut and Sodom and Gomorrah. Allah has created females and we have a preference to males is wrong.

Keo

VIP
Well this is going to get the cadaans riled up. But at the same time why do I have a feeling that it is orchestrated?

Trending

Latest posts