BLM have a message for whites, arabs, somalis and asians

He has a point to be honest, I see alot of Arabs, Pakistanis and other non-black of people color jumping on this BLM bandwagon for social clout

Also Babz is a Nigerian Muslim. I just check out his Twitter account.

: I’m from an aristocratic Nigerian family; my dad’s family were one of the founding families of Lagos that built the first masjid. My mum’s side is Yoruba royalty, so I come from a family of good pedigree.

Born and raised in London, I lived most of my life in Brixton. My parents split when I was young and family life was unsettled, constantly moving around school until I was 8. I was a quiet child, I had to be forced to play outside but I had no interest as I would rather immerse myself in books.

I had quite a temper and attracted negative people to me due to adopting a negative mentality at a young age; by ten years old, I knew that I wasn’t going to live a normal life.

Even though I had a natural ability for school , I got bored quickly because I wasn’t challenged and started causing trouble. I stopped giving effort to my studies and started gaining interest in the streets.

I wasn’t raised in Islamic surroundings even though I was given a Muslim name, which is common with many Nigerians and so I was quite carefree. But I did have a wider perspective as I had read the Bible from a young age. I didn’t know much about Islam but what I always knew was that the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was the last prophet of Islam.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Retard : Madow is a racist slur you filthy racist Somali :damn:
The same retard: what do mean lamagoodle is the same as Madow :cosbyhmm:
It just a description of how ppl dressed :childplease:
20200605_104804.jpg

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Doesn’t Madow just mean kinky hair ? Isn’t that what type of hair Bantus have ? The natural hair maadows always cry about promoting kinky hair. I don’t consider it to be a slur. It shows that maadows see the word kinky as bad subconsciously.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Doesn’t Madow just mean kinky hair ? Isn’t that what type of hair Bantus have ? The natural hair maadows always cry about promoting kinky hair. I don’t consider it to be a slur. It shows that maadows see the word kinky as bad subconsciously.
Dah, like what they gonna use to promote black hair is they abandoned Madow word? Timo adeeg?

Its just There hair type it shouldn’t even be a slur. if I called a white person a “red head” or “pasty” they will laugh or won’t care and that is because they don’t have inferiority complex. But for some reason Black people don’t like having big nose or nappy hair. It is seen as insult. But if I call them “Lightskin” that is a compliment or a funny joke. Asians don’t like when people mention there eyes too.

Facts we give ourselves savage nicknames. I got a few :deadosama:

So he’s a Black Israelite (Semitic) person that’s complaining about racism???? I’m sorry but black Israelis are ignorant against other black people too

Trending