BLM founder says BLM was created for Black trans

Jamal The Magnificent

Smoking on that tooka pack
You man hate BLM and i really dont understand why. Living in a western society you are black. Police will still disproportiantly target you because of the colour of your skin. Dont nobody care if you're somali. Degrading a movement fighting for your rights all cause of your disdain for gay people under compulsion of religion? the weakest links :ftw9nwa: BLM are for the liberation of Palestinanes, have been speaking up for palestians especially under a climate where any reference to israel you're painted as a antisemetic. Go back to crying about what somali girls choose to do in their free times losers and leave the adult conversations to the women. lmfaoo

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
You man hate BLM and i really dont understand why. Living in a western society you are black. Police will still disproportiantly target you because of the colour of your skin. Dont nobody care if you're somali. Degrading a movement fighting for your rights all cause of your disdain for gay people under compulsion of religion? the weakest links :ftw9nwa: BLM are for the liberation of Palestinians, have been speaking up for palestians especially under a climate where any reference to israel you're painted as a antisemetic. Go back to crying about what somali girls choose to do in their free times losers and leave the adult conversations to the women. lmfaoo
I am not "ANTI-BLM"

I'm simply stating homosexuality is a choice.

A man can be emasculated and can be attracted to men. It's the environment and it's science.

Islam has nothing to do with this.:snoop:

I'm pro-Palestinian but you being dumb saying that Homosexuality is something you're born with.

Invader

Can a mod remove her qashin ratings.

She's spamming and not taking the time to read this.

You wouldn't be saying the same things if you were born in Somalia.

You man hate BLM and i really dont understand why. Living in a western society you are black. Police will still disproportiantly target you because of the colour of your skin. Dont nobody care if you're somali. Degrading a movement fighting for your rights all cause of your disdain for gay people under compulsion of religion? the weakest links :ftw9nwa: BLM are for the liberation of Palestinians, have been speaking up for palestians especially under a climate where any reference to israel you're painted as a antisemetic. Go back to crying about what somali girls choose to do in their free times losers and leave the adult conversations to the women. lmfaoo
You man kulaha :damn:

Invader

@p!nkglitter If you're right.

Give me actual scientific proof that homosexuality appears when you're born. :snoop: :mjlol:

As I said its your brain and environment.

People born in cultures against homosexuality are more likely have disgust against gay people and won't be gay.

If you're born in liberal countries then it's more likely.

Proper entitled lmfao why should I listen to you a (straight male) on LGBT+ people's experiences+realities lool who are you?
Science backs up my claim your claim is because They said so. If you were sexually abused as a child you would not want to talk about your Trumatic experience and would most likely neglect the abuse. It’s hard for someone to admit I am a homosexual because I was sexually abused as a child

Invader

Proper entitled lmfao why should I listen to you a (straight male) on LGBT+ people's experiences+realities lool who are you?
Am I anti-gay or am i simply stating the facts.

Who are you. You are just another ignorant SJW. You ain't unique.

Invader

The muslim LGBT+ community says hi lmfao
Where are they based?

Oh yeah I know in the west:ohhh:

Religion is a concept based on following basic principles.

Homosexuality is forbidden.

So technically you can't be gay and Muslim at the same time.

If he was a Pakistani you can be a gay Pakistani not gay Pakistani Muslim.

It doesn't work like that.

Stop being dumb and correct your words.

SJW Xaar.limoid:mjpls:

Standpoint epistemology is garbage. Their "lived experiences + realities" will not save them from the Hellfire if they do not repent and desist before they die.

Invader

Anyway sexuality isn't binary. Keep up xx

The gays has a liberal agenda to brainwash children to become like them.

Children turn into the people they grow around them.

If I grow up around a conservative neighbourhood and have conservative friends then I will become like them.

Trending

Latest posts