BLM Farah makes fun of his father for clout

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
I SEEN HALIMOS CLAIM DINKA IN ST PAUL

1593644291995.png

:mjlol:

tik tok is like dajjal. I don't have one but I get a lot of muslim tiktok recommendations for some reason and they always mock islam for laughs. its so stupid, but I think that tik tok makes it easier for people to engage in lowly behavior because its such a quick thing you don't really have to think about if that makes sense. oh and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
I feel for his dad. Imagine raising someone for them to make fun of you on TikTok because you rightfully call them out for worshipping madows. Western Somalis are finished :wow:
It’s not the fact that he wants to booty lick madows, imagine caynning your own parent, bariisanaa :reallymaury:

The biggest fool one shall see on Earth is a fool who insults his own parents for clout. Disgusting. If I was his mother, I'd cut off all financial support and kick the nacas out.

That chin...:tocry:What's with Faraxs and weak jawlines and nonexistent chins?

Both father and son are dumbasses so I'm not surprised he would post an idiotic video like that.

You know how the saying goes. Like father, like son.

Since when did Somalispot became full of Arab bootyclappers? You’re ridiculous calling yourself Somali Arab :ftw9nwa: You know race is a social construct, right? So it honestly doesn’t matter what you call yourself, society sees you duxul face and they’ll treat you like a black person..:camby: