BLM Farah makes fun of his father for clout

I am one of the few voices of reason on this site. I do not hate madows, in fact I am proud that we are black, but I don’t cape for them blindly like a lot of western Somalis do. There’s a middle ground between being an SJW or a Somali supremacist :yousmart:
Most of us don’t hate them. We are told we hate them cause we don’t cape for them. And people get defensive when they get accused of lies. We are good people

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I feel for his dad. Imagine raising someone for them to make fun of you on TikTok because you rightfully call them out for worshipping madows. Western Somalis are finished :wow:
It’s a phase. Trust me. The cringe Somali blms are me in my early 20s

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I am one of the few voices of reason on this site. I do not hate madows, in fact I am proud that we are black, but I don’t cape for them blindly like a lot of western Somalis do. There’s a middle ground between being an SJW or a Somali supremacist :yousmart:
I try BUT they made it hard to like them sometimes. I know that there’s cool AAs but they’re drowned out by the stupid ones and their white Jew masters

Trending