Blessed Nile River

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insecure people like yourself latch on to other people's history.

Ancient Egyptians were Hamites, but they weren't Cushites you idiot. Ancient Egyptians spoke their own language(Coptic) & were full North Africans genetically. Whereas, modern Cushites have a significant SSA admixture & Cushitic languages form a seperate sub-category of the Hamitic language family.

Upper Egyptians(without SSA/nubian admixture), especially the Copts are the purest Egyptians.

You really must hate science
:mjlol:
I'm not latching onto their history. I don't care about it they got conquered by all. But they had the same dna as hamites. The earliest dynasties were not arabs from the middle east and they were not negroes but they were apart of the hamitic/cushitic family. Like i said god destroyed the egyptians and they would not rule again or even be relevant. These arabs conquered the greek rape babies not the pure egyptians.

:fredo::francis:

I'm not latching onto their history. I don't care about it they got conquered by all. But they had the same dna as hamites. The earliest dynasties were not arabs from the middle east and they were not negroes but they were apart of the hamitic/cushitic family. Like i said god destroyed the egyptians and they would not rule again or even be relevant. These arabs conquered the greek rape babies not the pure egyptians.

:fredo::francis:
Nobody claimed the Ancient Egyptians were arabs or negros. Modern Egyptians, especially the Copts are the same as their Ancient Egyptian ancestors. They're never was a population replacement in Egypt, just different foreign rulers.

Plus, stop conflating Cushitic with Hamitic, since the Hamitic family contains more sub-divisions, such as these three... Egyptian, Berber/Amazigh & Cushitic.

Status
Not open for further replies.