Blessed Nile River

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol not for long. Ethiopia boutta cut their water intake with that dam though.
:drakelaugh:
The Nile flows through many African nations, it ain’t only the property of those hairy dhegcas.
:ufdup:
Egypt would crush Ethiopia in War:

Sons of Pharaoh for the win & to hell with those damn raw meat eaters.
:rejoice:

TheThing

Talk to the gacan
Upper & Lower Egyptians are the same sxb...and yeah there will be phenotype overlaps between Somalis & Egyptians due to our shared Hamitic/Ancient North African genetic heritage.

As for the Bantus, they're a massive obstacle.

The egyptians are different in their mixture.

Cairene egyptians are mostly of arab and copt decent along with the Sinai egyptians.

Some northern egyptians of Alexandria have greek and coptic decent but there are arabs who live there too.

Egyptians of the south are the only remnants of the ‘hamitic’ egyptian. However,they tend to sometimes have arab and nubian mixture

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-9_19-36-46.jpeg
    upload_2019-3-9_19-36-46.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 114

TheThing

Talk to the gacan
Lol not for long. Ethiopia boutta cut their water intake with that dam though.
:drakelaugh:
The Nile flows through many African nations, it ain’t only the property of those hairy dhegcas.
:ufdup:
Egypt is the 12 strongest country in the world and has a gdp per capita and nominal larger than raw meat eaters.

Somalia , which has been in a war for 30 years, is better than the balaayo ethiopians.

Besides, they’re on the verge of being an indhoyaar colony within 10 years after they fall in the debt trap

Egypt would crush Ethiopia in War:

Sons of Pharaoh for the win & to hell with those damn raw meat eaters.
:rejoice:
As much as I dislike Ethiopia, I would never support Arabs over them in a war. You think Arabs would support a black nation destroying another Arab country? Quit the cooning.
:childplease:
Let this Hamitic crap go sxb. Ethiopians are our fellow Horn Africans and they are close to us racially. It’d be retarded to support another race over them, you don’t see cadaans or dhegcas doing that.

The egyptians are different in their mixture.

Cairene egyptians are mostly of arab and copt decent along with the Sinai egyptians.

Some northern egyptians of Alexandria have greek and coptic decent but there are arabs who live there too.

Egyptians of the south are the only remnants of the ‘hamitic’ egyptian. However,they tend to sometimes have arab and nubian mixture
Upper Egyptians are on average more pure, since that's where most of Egypt's Copts live.

The Copts are exactly the same as their Ancient Egyptian ancestors. Whereas, Lower Egyptians have some Arab & Greek admixture & Upper Egyptians having Nubian admixture, but the overwhelming majority of their ancestry is still Egyptian. On average, 70-80% of Egyptian DNA is native & it's much higher for Copts.

Last edited:
As much as I dislike Ethiopia, I would never support Arabs over them in a war. You think Arabs would support a black nation destroying another Arab country? Quit the cooning.
Let this Hamitic crap go sxb. Ethiopians are our fellow Horn Africans and they are close to us racially. It’d be retarded to support another race over them, you don’t see cadaans or dhegcas doing that.
Egyptians aren't Arabs, they're North Africans.

I apply the same rule for North Sudanese as well, since most of their ancestry is not Arab either.

Ethiopians have oppressed my people so i'd be glad to see the Egyptians karbaashing them. I'm not cooning at all.

tbh We side with Egyptians over Ethiopians they threaten our shabelle and jubba river remember?

Egyptians aren't Arabs, they're North Africans.

I apply the same rule for North Sudanese as well, since most of their ancestry is not Arab either.

Ethiopians have oppressed my people so i'd be glad to see the Egyptians karbaashing them. I'm not cooning at all.
tbh We side with Egyptians over Ethiopians they threaten our shabelle and jubba river remember?
Somalis kill, harm, and steal from other Somalis. It’s our own fault we are getting karbashed by Ethiopians today. Ethiopians wouldn’t be able to touch us if we were a unified people.

And at the end of the day, there have been many conflicts between different ethnic groups and countries, but they still support their own race before foreigners. Many of these Arabs have insulted Ethiopians and Somalis interchangeably. It’s important to stick up for your own kind first before others, because they see you no different.

Somalis kill, harm, and steal from other Somalis. It’s our own fault we are getting karbashed by Ethiopians today. Ethiopians wouldn’t be able to touch us if we were a unified people.

And at the end of the day, there have been many conflicts between different ethnic groups and countries, but they still support their own race before foreigners. Many of these Arabs have insulted Ethiopians and Somalis interchangeably. It’s important to stick up for your own kind first before others, because they see you no different.
So in a conflict between Egypt & Ethiopia you'd support our oppressors?

You need to think beyond race & put your interests first.

So in a conflict between Egypt & Ethiopia you'd support our oppressors?
Yes. I ain’t bootyclapping for no Arabs. Ethiopia all the way.

And horta, aren’t you big on that “Hamites are our brothers” stuff? Well as Cushites, the Ethiopians are our closest cousins. Why the hate on our closest Hamitic family?

And horta, aren’t you big on that “Hamites are our brothers” stuff? Well as Cushites, the Ethiopians are our closest cousins. Why the hate on our closest Hamitic family?
I don't have personal hatred for Ethiopians. However, their government has been oppressing our people in Somali Galbeed for decades & many Ethiopians support the occupation of our lands.

If the Egyptians can help us Somalis to realise our dream of Somaliweyn then we should welcome it, since our interests will overlap against Ethiopia.

Last edited:

:gucciwhat:

You americans have been traumatized and damaged by race politics. I would love to get along with Ethiopia, but at the end of the day, they're the ones marginalizing your people. Not the Arabs

@CaliSomali

Supporting Ethiopia, a country that has been raping & killing our people, simply because they're Cushites is caqli xumoo.

Why reject making the Egyptians our allies when they can help us build Somaliweyn?
:gucciwhat:

I don't have personal hatred for Ethiopians. However, their government has been oppressing our people in Somali Galbeed for decades.

If the Egyptians can help us Somalis to realise our dream of Somaliweyn then we should welcome it, since our interests will overlap against Ethiopia.
Lol forget that pipe dream sxb. Our shithole country will still be a shithole fifty years from now. And the current Western controlled Egyptian government ain’t giving Somalis anything. Somalis have been cursed by Allah for our actions, nothing will change until we stop murdering each other ourselves.

And y’all aren’t seeing the bigger picture with what I’m saying. Whatever though, I take back what I said earlier. I’m bored with repeating myself. I’m out.

TheThing

Talk to the gacan

Egypt has never warred with us. They took in more somali refugees than habeshits and have never mass-slaughtered our people.

Egypt was one of the first nations to recognise somalia’s government. It was the only country funding us during the ogaden war while it suffered from the October war.

I don’t like gulf arabs. They are the bedouins who are funding al shabab and instability in somalia. However, I would never say the same for the rest of the arab world which itself suffered from the bedouin pigs.

TheThing

Talk to the gacan
Egypt has never warred with us. They took in more somali refugees than habeshits and have never mass-slaughtered our people.

Egypt was one of the first nations to recognise somalia’s government. It was the only country funding us during the ogaden war while it suffered from the October war.

I don’t like gulf arabs. They are the bedouins who are funding al shabab and instability in somalia. However, I would never say the same for the rest of the arab world which itself suffered from the bedouin pigs.
What is this hate for a country which has never killed your people? Do you know that egypt was a major african partner of egypt during the 70s?

You can’ t generalise all the arabs by the actions of the bedioun house of shaitan and the uae.
From my experience, arabs from the levant and north africa vary. Some are racist, others aren’t. The racist ones tend to be the ones who copy westerners .

Lol egyptians are not really that cushitic/hamitic. They haven't been since pharaoh aphries and the greek invasion. South egyptians are closest to the real egyptians.

Pharaoh's pissed off god one to many times.

The Judgment Against Pharaoh

1In the tenth year, in the tenth month, on the twelfth day, the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 2“Son of man, set your face against Pharaoh king of Egypt and prophesy against him and against all of Egypt. 3Speak to him and tell him that this is what the Lord GOD says:

‘Behold, I am against you,

O Pharaoh king of Egypt,

O great monster who lies

among his rivers,

who says, “The Nile is mine;

I made it for myself.”

4But I will put hooks in your jaws

and make the fish of your streams

cling to your scales.

I will haul you up out of your rivers,

and all the fish of your streams

will cling to your scales.

5I will leave you in the desert,

you and all the fish of your streams.

You will fall on the open field

and will not be taken away

or gathered for burial.

I have given you as food

to the beasts of the earth

and the birds of the air.

6Then all the people of Egypt

will know that I am the LORD.

For you were only a staff of reeds

to the house of Israel.

7When Israel grasped you with their hands,

you splintered and tore open their shoulders;

when they leaned on you,

you broke and their backs were wrenched.a

The Desolation of Egypt

8Therefore this is what the Lord GOD says: ‘I will bring a sword against you and cut off from you man and beast. 9The land of Egypt will become a desolate wasteland. Then they will know that I am the LORD.

Because you said, “The Nile is mine; I made it,” 10therefore I am against you and against your rivers. I will turn the land of Egypt into a ruin, a desolate wasteland from Migdol to Syene, and as far as the border of Cush.b11No foot of man or beast will pass through, and it will be uninhabited for forty years.

12I will make the land of Egypt a desolation among desolate lands, and her cities will lie desolate forty years among the ruined cities. And I will disperse the Egyptians among the nations and scatter them throughout the countries.’

13For this is what the Lord GOD says: ‘At the end of forty years I will gather the Egyptians from the nations to which they were scattered. 14I will restore Egypt from captivityc and bring them back to the land of Pathros, the land of their origin. There they will be a lowly kingdom.

15Egypt will be the lowliest of kingdoms and will never again exalt itself above the nations. For I will diminish Egypt so that it will never again rule over the nations. 16Egypt will never again be an object of trust for the house of Israel, but will remind them of their iniquity in turning to the Egyptians. Then they will know that I am the Lord GOD.’”

Lol egyptians are not really that cushitic/hamitic. They haven't been since pharaoh aphries and the greek invasion. South egyptians are closest to the real egyptians.

Pharaoh's pissed off god one to many times.

The Judgment Against Pharaoh

1In the tenth year, in the tenth month, on the twelfth day, the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 2“Son of man, set your face against Pharaoh king of Egypt and prophesy against him and against all of Egypt. 3Speak to him and tell him that this is what the Lord GOD says:

‘Behold, I am against you,

O Pharaoh king of Egypt,

O great monster who lies

among his rivers,

who says, “The Nile is mine;

I made it for myself.”

4But I will put hooks in your jaws

and make the fish of your streams

cling to your scales.

I will haul you up out of your rivers,

and all the fish of your streams

will cling to your scales.

5I will leave you in the desert,

you and all the fish of your streams.

You will fall on the open field

and will not be taken away

or gathered for burial.

I have given you as food

to the beasts of the earth

and the birds of the air.

6Then all the people of Egypt

will know that I am the LORD.

For you were only a staff of reeds

to the house of Israel.

7When Israel grasped you with their hands,

you splintered and tore open their shoulders;

when they leaned on you,

you broke and their backs were wrenched.a

The Desolation of Egypt

8Therefore this is what the Lord GOD says: ‘I will bring a sword against you and cut off from you man and beast. 9The land of Egypt will become a desolate wasteland. Then they will know that I am the LORD.

Because you said, “The Nile is mine; I made it,” 10therefore I am against you and against your rivers. I will turn the land of Egypt into a ruin, a desolate wasteland from Migdol to Syene, and as far as the border of Cush.b11No foot of man or beast will pass through, and it will be uninhabited for forty years.

12I will make the land of Egypt a desolation among desolate lands, and her cities will lie desolate forty years among the ruined cities. And I will disperse the Egyptians among the nations and scatter them throughout the countries.’

13For this is what the Lord GOD says: ‘At the end of forty years I will gather the Egyptians from the nations to which they were scattered. 14I will restore Egypt from captivityc and bring them back to the land of Pathros, the land of their origin. There they will be a lowly kingdom.

15Egypt will be the lowliest of kingdoms and will never again exalt itself above the nations. For I will diminish Egypt so that it will never again rule over the nations. 16Egypt will never again be an object of trust for the house of Israel, but will remind them of their iniquity in turning to the Egyptians. Then they will know that I am the Lord GOD.’”
Insecure people like yourself latch on to other people's history.

Ancient Egyptians were Hamites, but they weren't Cushites you idiot. Ancient Egyptians spoke their own language(Coptic) & were full North Africans genetically. Whereas, modern Cushites have a significant SSA admixture & Cushitic languages form a seperate sub-category of the Hamitic language family.

Upper Egyptians(without SSA/nubian admixture), especially the Copts are the purest Egyptians.

You really must hate science
:mjlol:

Somalis in egypt even get mistaken for the people of upper egypt (non nilotes).

Somalia is mich more blessed than egypt. We’ve got 2 rivers and a seasonal one yet we rarely farm ; leaving the bantus exploit our precious shabelle and jubba.

Somalis should give up nomadic pastoralism since it isnt reliable and takes up energy.
It pisses me off walaahi. Even the northern nugaal river can be made permanent and no one has to starve north or south but somalis love ignorance and hate to build a sustainable country together.

:jcoleno::lawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts