"Blease massa engriiska..."

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Funny how the white man knows exactly where to find the corrupt people.
Those willing to compromise, without honor and ache for approval.

:mybusiness::axvmm9o:

DRACO

VIP
Imagine spending day after day, month after month and year after year ing about Somalilanders. If you want to vote labour then do that ,but don't expect every other Somali to do so.

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
Imagine spending day after day, month after month and year after year ing about Somalilanders. If you want to vote labour then do that ,but don't expect every other Somali to do so.
So all of a sudden somalis bring their disgusting politics to the uk.

With all due respect, mohammed bk has the right to express his political views without fear of backlash. In this day and age, its hard to be a Somali celebrity whether its in Djibouti, SL or Somalia. I think the title of the thread is very degrading to be quite frank. Personally, I think its not the first time that the thread maker has a strange obsession with Issaqs and Somaliland which is quite strange and very unhealthy I must add.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bleaz recocognaize me i am biritish orfan from somaliland puhleez recognise my cuntary:mjhaps:

Did we hurt your feelings? Do you need a time out? We will continue to talk shit about your fake ass country
:gaasdrink:

Last edited:
With all due respect, mohammed bk has the right to express his political views without fear of backlash. In this day and age, its hard to be a Somali celebrity whether its in Djibouti, SL or Somalia. I think the title of the thread is very degrading to be quite frank. Personally, I think its not the first time that the thread maker has a strange obsession with Issaqs and Somaliland which is quite strange and very unhealthy I must add.

The qabiil card LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL nigga f*ck your qabiil and f*ck my qabiil A COON GETS CALLED OUT REGARDLESS

Trending

Latest posts