"Blease massa engriiska..."

VixR

Veritas
I know you swing right wing in the US, but UK too:mjlol:
I’ve a independent swing voter who’s only voted local and state elections so far.

You have to admit the “coon” reasoning doesn’t make sense. I get this site is MJ dominated but lol, you could be a little less obvious.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
They are so delusional. They are literally voting in their own socio-economic interest cause of some imagined recognition in a place they don't even live. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

BARBER shops are excellent places for gossip. Hassan Ali’s place in Kentish Town is no different. The north Londoner arrived in Britain from Somalia with dreams of becoming a mechanic. But he was good at cutting hair: you do whatever work you can, he says. Most Somalis—Britain’s largest refugee population—do not work. They are among the poorest, worst-educated and least-employed in Britain. In a country where other refugees have flourished, why do Somalis do so badly?

https://www.economist.com/britain/2013/08/17/the-road-is-long

VixR

Veritas
They are so delusional. They are literally voting in their own socio-economic interest cause of some imagined recognition in a place they don't even live. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

https://www.economist.com/britain/2013/08/17/the-road-is-long
You’re just adding to my point. Seeing as UK hasn’t served them all this time, recognition of Somaliland would give people economic opportunities they do not have now, instead of waiting endlessly for the south to fix itself. If SL were recognized, I could definitely see people flat out returning in a way that isn’t feasible in the south that continues to kill anyone who sets foot there. I could see why a non SL would dislike the choice, but don’t pretend it doesn’t make sense for people who choose that course.

repo

VIP
You’re just adding to my point. Seeing as UK hasn’t served them all this time, recognition of Somaliland would give people economic opportunities they do not have now, instead waiting endlessly for the south to fix itself.
They do not live in Somaliland nor will they ever live there. They live in the UK where the Conservatives cut off their heater. Sadly other poor people will be affected by their lunacy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalis_in_the_United_Kingdom#Social_issues

Lmao somalilanders are the overwhelming majority of UK Somalis and both labour and conservatives have Somaliland lobbyist as MPs. Eurotrash somalis are crying because they want more caayd from corbyn. Conservatives are fielding a somalilanders as an MP and somalilanders have strong ties within the leadership of the Conservative party. They’ve been ruling for the last 10 years it’s not like a racist party it’s like voting republican. Conservatives have made the most effort this election cycle to appeal to the Somaliland base and they will beat labour in key constituencies because of this.

Qadadweyn are angry because of the isaaq lobby. We are valued people in a veto power nation which means Somalia will never be of an arms embargo until it makes peace with Somaliland. From pop culture to winning gold medals to having influence in the upper echelons of power whilst the qadadweyn in Minnesota and Ohio are the most hated in America. Somalilanders are also currently mayors of key boroughs in London like Ealing the largest borough and Camden one of the richest boroughs and mayors in towns like Sheffield. Each London borough is larger than Minneapolis. We are modelling ourselves on AIPAC Jewish lobby. The lander MP will no doubt be made a wasir. I know @DR OSMAN respects the game.

And again why would BK someone who is not a British citizen care how much extra caayd may be given if labour win. Is a somalilanders and his interests are Somaliland interests so how is he a coon?

repo

VIP
Lmao somalilanders are the overwhelming majority of UK Somalis and both labour and conservatives have Somaliland lobbyist as MPs. Eurotrash somalis are crying because they want more caayd from corbyn. Conservatives are fielding a somalilanders as an MP and somalilanders have strong ties within the leadership of the Conservative party. They’ve been ruling for the last 10 years it’s not like a racist party it’s like voting republican. Conservatives have made the most effort this election cycle to appeal to the Somaliland base and they will beat labour in key constituencies because of this.

Qadadweyn are angry because of the isaaq lobby. We are valued people in a veto power nation which means Somalia will never be of an arms embargo until it makes peace with Somaliland. From pop culture to winning gold medals to having influence in the upper echelons of power whilst the qadadweyn in Minnesota and Ohio are the most hated in America. Somalilanders are also currently mayors of key boroughs in London like Ealing the largest borough and Camden one of the richest boroughs and mayors in towns like Sheffield. Each London borough is larger than Minneapolis. We are modelling ourselves on AIPAC Jewish lobby. The lander MP will no doubt be made a wasir. I know @DR OSMAN respects the game.
There's more benefits in mainland European countries than the UK so that's false. It really affects your own community. Somalis from Europe are also not considered Somalis, they are Europeans. Your bad statistics is yours alone.

There's more benefits in mainland European countries than the UK so that's false. It really affects your own community. Somalis from Europe are also not considered Somalis, they are Europeans. Your bad statistics is yours alone.
So why did you all run away from Europe and move to the well established isaaq communities. An is jid jidano lakin qadadweyns nagama marmayaan.

Nearly all of the somali mp are from bessha reer sheikh ishaaq

Isaaq are the most well respected Somali diaspora be it in South Africa the gulf states Aden Kenya Tanzania Uganda and Europe. Waxa magaca naga kharibay waa somalida kale oo awal dalka ka bixin oo hill Billy’s ah oo dalka ka so qaxay.

You’re just adding to my point. Seeing as UK hasn’t served them all this time, recognition of Somaliland would give people economic opportunities they do not have now, instead of waiting endlessly for the south to fix itself. If SL were recognized, I could definitely see people flat out returning in a way that isn’t feasible in the south that continues to kill anyone who sets foot there. I could see why a non SL would dislike the choice, but don’t pretend it doesn’t make sense for people who choose that course.
What economic opportunities can they get in a recognized somaliand they can’t get in Britain? Somaliland is a clan enclave that has no natural resources with the local population addicted to khaat. :childplease:
A place where the ”presidents” and his cabinets looted money while the local population is dirt poor and where they neglected to build roads even while getting funds every year to build them.

Not any difference to North or South, it’s all shit. Somalia is all shit and nothing to really talk about. I don’t think any of the “presidents” can do basic math, be it Somaliland puntland jubaland and the dude sitting in villa Somalia.

Last edited:
What economic opportunities can they get in a recognized somaliand they can’t get in Britain? Somaliland is a clan enclave that has no natural resources with the local population addicted to khaat. :childplease:
A place where the ”presidents” and his cabinets looted money while the local population is dirt poor and where they neglected to build roads even while getting funds every year to build them.

Not any difference to North or South, it’s all shit.

SL is not like majerteenia

Isaaq are the most well respected Somali diaspora be it in South Africa the gulf states Aden Kenya Tanzania Uganda and Europe. Waxa magaca naga kharibay waa somalida kale oo awal dalka ka bixin oo hill Billy’s ah oo dalka ka so qaxay.

Tbh, I think people who are hating on Issaq and SL are jealous

Trending