Blacks claim Somali again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
:chrisfreshhah:
Only when it benefits them. Otherwise we wuz self hatin' Arab rape babiez

I used to think African Americans look straight up 100% West African.. but when they stand next to real West Africans you can see they got 10-15% Irish. :ftw9nwa: :icon lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I used to think African Americans look straight up 100% West African.. but when they stand next to real West Africans you can see they got 10-15% Irish. :ftw9nwa: :icon lol:

maxresdefault.jpg
:damedamn:
Why do most of them have kinky hair when they have recent admixture with Cadaans? What is your Suugo Science on that?
:hmm:

I hear even Haitians are like 5% to 8% French and Jamaicans are 10% British. :dead:

There are no pure blacks in the Americas. Maybe some Gullahs in the US and Maroons in the Guyanas.
I also always wondered how Puerto Rican and Dominicans get anywhere from 10-25% native blood yet madows like Jamaicans Haitians etc rarely get any

Apollo

VIP
I also always wondered how Puerto Rican and Dominicans get anywhere from 10-25% native blood yet madows like Jamaicans Haitians etc rarely get any

I think the Spaniards forced the few surviving Carribean Indians from elsewhere in the Carribean to their islands.

While Haiti kicked out all nonblacks during their revolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts