Blackfishing: The women accused of pretending to be black

Those black people in new York have changed skin color wise greatly, they didn’t come off the slave ships this tone
View attachment 83329
View attachment 83330
Send them back to the equator and they go back several shades darker in months, as for weddings I think maybe there’s a cultural difference in Australia tbh don’t know how it is there, but since your weather is so hot(damn near dessert), you wouldn’t understand these changes

@Tukraq

Showing a couple of celebrities after a session with a makeup artist for a photo shoot? You are getting too desperate to argue that there are no (very dark) black Americans in New York. Maybe, you reer Mudug people developed phobia being dark people. Did you change in Seattle?

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Showing a couple of celebrities after a session with a makeup artist for a photo shoot? You are getting too desperate to argue that there are no (very dark) black Americans in New York. Maybe, you reer Mudug people developed phobia being dark people. Did you change in Seattle?
I would say majority of AA in new York are brown skin like jay z, dark skin and light skin are less(northern city), I was born here so I never got that melanin boost to begin with

I don’t think black women lightening their skin colour and white women trying to look black is anywhere comparable.
For centuries, the fashionable skin colour in Europe was palest white as it suggested wealth and idleness, to the extent people would historically use even lead-based-poisonous powders to use as makeup to make their face as pale as possible. Women often died from lead poisoning as a result of their obsession with having pale skin.
Black women have been told their skin colour and hair is ugly so it sadly inevitable that many black women (or darker people in general in Asia) turn to lightening products, and with all the social justice groups happening are pushing for more racially inclusive beauty standards and there have been more black social media influencers due to this.
Their fanbase usually is full of black women who look to those girls are inspirations since a lot of black women feel neglected by Big brands and etc they do it for-profit and followers from black women since there is a market for pretty black girls.
These white women trying to look black isn't out of being told their skin colour is disgusting, the overwhelming majority of models look like them unlike darker women who feel like soft/striaght/wavy hair and light skin was the epitome of beauty for a big part of their life.

I would say majority of AA in new York are brown skin like jay z, dark skin and light skin are less(northern city), I was born here so I never got that melanin boost to begin with

@Tukraq

Compare again the two pictures of Iman and given that she became a successful model, changes took place in every bit of her body to look like a fabulous “super model”, that’s indisputable.

Secondly, Mos Def, Melchior Phifer, Gabourey Sidibe, Denzel Washington, Whoopi Goldberg, Eddie Murphy and many more are born and bred New Yorkers and you know where I’m going with this. No one changes that much like the two pictures of Iman unless assisted. Let’s not argue about celebrities and I have been to New York and saw African Americans as black as the blackest African in Africa, but they are very proud of their skin tone.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Compare again the two pictures of Iman and given that she became a successful model, changes took place in every bit of her body to look like a fabulous “super model”, that’s indisputable.

Secondly, Mos Def, Melchior Phifer, Gabourey Sidibe, Denzel Washington, Whoopi Goldberg, Eddie Murphy and many more are born and bred New Yorkers and you know where I’m going with this. No one changes that much like the two pictures of Iman unless assisted. Let’s not argue about celebrities and I have been to New York and saw African Americans as black as the blackest African in Africa, but they are very proud of their skin tone.
They’re brown skin, not dark and iman is also brown skinned

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

50 Cent and Whoopi Goldberg are brown and not black skin tone? Let’s end this useless chitchat, it’s going nowhere.
Yeah 50 and Whoopi ain’t all that dark(like the dinkas your around)
upload_2019-12-1_14-16-30.png

Now if she lived in the equator she would be far darker, newyorks weather for you

Yeah 50 and Whoopi ain’t all that dark(like the dinkas your around)View attachment 83339
Now if she lived in the equator she would be far darker, newyorks weather for you

@Tukraq

You keep posting pictures of them on TV or for publicity after they’ve been worked on by a makeup artist or some light effects on the individual because everyone knows that’s not Whoopi’s natural skin tone. Post a lighter 50 Cent too.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

You keep posting pictures of them on TV or for publicity after they’ve been worked on by a makeup artist because everyone knows that’s not Whoopi’s natural skin tone. Post a lighter 50 Cent too.
What are you on about? Where else with a picture of her be from? We only see her on tv dummy, like I said she would even be considered light skin compared to dinkas lol, weather has an effect on your skin, sadly you live in a dessert so wouldn’t know

What are you on about? Where else with a picture of her be from? We only see her on tv dummy, like I said she would even be considered light skin compared to dinkas lol, weather has an effect on your skin, sadly you live in a dessert so wouldn’t know

@Tukraq

Yes, Weather has an affect, but not this much. How come she’s lighter than her daughter who was born in the U.S? Oh yeah, the weather picks and chooses miyaa? Sxb, she was in an industry where she was expected to have a certain look and accordingly, they turned her into that person and that’s her story. you sound like a broken record.

upload_2019-12-2_9-28-26.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-2_9-26-47.jpeg
    upload_2019-12-2_9-26-47.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 47
  • upload_2019-12-2_9-28-4.jpeg
    upload_2019-12-2_9-28-4.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 68

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Yes, Weather has an affect, but not this much. How come she’s lighter than her daughter who was born in the U.S? Oh yeah, the weather picks and chooses miyaa? Sxb, she was in an industry where she was expected to have a certain look and accordingly, they turned her into that person and that’s her story. you sound like a broken record.

View attachment 83342
Like I said that looks natural to me, my Samoan friend came back and layers of burnt skin started coming off once he came back to a northern climate

Like I said that looks natural to me, my Samoan friend came back and layers of burnt skin started coming off once he came back to a northern climate

@Tukraq

Did she have a boob job or the New York weather just made them bigger and firmer?

Have you been to Samoa? I did and they are naturally much lighter than that Iman picture in Africa.

Umm maybe because bleaching and lighting cream is due to decades of oppression and the European beauty standard that’s present in every country. When a girl in Africa bleached her skin and wears weaves she’s doing it because it’s much more complicated because it’s an ongoing cycle of what’s beautiful in her country which has been occurring for years. On the other hand Becky over here wants to pass of as black because it’s a trend and she knows her pale ass skin, flat ass and no lips having ass would not be seen as beautiful so she takes opportunities from actual black girls who are working hard to get noticed. Don’t compare this to those who bleach their skin. It’s fucking different

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
I see no problem you will see a bunch of black woman on social media wearing wigs including blonde with retarded captions like “blondes have more fun” and these same women get mad when they see a white woman with a back lol, you will never see a white woman calling these woman out because they are not filled with jealousy. :mybusiness:

Trending