Blackbeard from one piece is Somali

Wallahi I always had a feeling he was African. He also wears a half-afro hehe:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...ckbeard.png/revision/latest?cb=20111216093216

What is interesting as well is that he said his specialization was history. That goes along with his research of DF and his long-term planning and sense of tactics in the story. He also seems to have very deep understanding of the world of One Piece and how things play out(together with Shanks). That his hobby was being a historian is interesting because it also means he is somewhat of a scholar in One Piece(even tho not in the traditional sense, but given the world and context of OP)

1601326268466.jpeg

THIS HAS BEEN DONE ALREADY NEW b****
Majority of the people on this forum are new so go get your life together you probably those fat neeks that type on their computer all day doing nothing go learn something and become successful instead of cursing at young people that are fulfilled and have a life if bacteria was a person it would be you fam stop it this now

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I’m assuming everyone that interacted in this thread watches anime. Can anyone give me good anime’s to watch? I’ve only watched death note so far

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
And Hawkins is Egyptian, too!!! Funny because he practices an west African magic system. Don’t Arabs stereotype North Africans as witches or is that just Moroccans ?

Trending