BlackBeard From One Piece Is A Confirmed Abdi?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

Apperanly the creator of One Piece confirmed that one of the main villans in the show is from Somalia (probably Puntland lol).

And these weaboos on Reddit where arguring about Somali history and our racial identity.:chrisfreshhah:

The first post killed me.:drakelaugh:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
never seen a Somali as light as that especially not the pirates from the coast of Puntland.

hqdefault.jpg

CaliTedesse

VIP
bunch of Geeks talking about a One Piece Cartoon character in the comments smh watching cartoon is such a waste of time

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
never seen a Somali as light as that especially not the pirates from the coast of Puntland.

hqdefault.jpg
That's just fake fan art. This is how he actually looks in the show.

n01od.jpg

Marshall_D._Teach_Anime_Infobox.png

He is still pretty light skin. Yet my Hoyo is lighter skinned them him and she is 100% Somali with zero mixes. So I still believe this man is Majerteen!:fittytousand:

This is old news but remember when Oda said Usopp was from Africa but made him lighter after the time skip so I'm not surprised Blackbeard isn't even black looking. He just looks like he sits in the sun too much

CaliTedesse

VIP
This is old news but remember when Oda said Usopp was from Africa but made him lighter after the time skip so I'm not surprised Blackbeard isn't even black looking. He just looks like he sits in the sun too much
Maybe he doesnt like Bantu features

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending