Black Youtubers discuss Somali racial identity issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres physically a bigger difference between a south italian and a finnish, than a somali and a AA, and they still fit under the same Category "white". Its not supposed to be accurate, just a term
Not true. Europeans are a lot less genetically and phenotypically diverse than Africans. Pseudoscience.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Never heard of a fob claiming black before but there's a first for everything. I also don't really care, I really don't envy you. No offense but why would I want to be born in Somalia of all places??

You are foreign probably confusing the young Somalis on here spreading I am not black and shit when you have a black guy as pfp, what a hypocrite.
:snoop:

I fucking hate all these low iq Somali westerners who think they’re black. They are a disgrace to Somali identity and history
And then you get this one idiot claiming to be more Somali than I'll ever be, acting as if bullying that never happened diminishes my Somali-ness then turns around and says he's black. Waa yaab wlhi.

You are foreign probably confusing the young Somalis on here spreading I am not black and shit when you have a black guy as pfp, what a hypocrite.
:snoop:
So what if I have this ugly nigga as my pfp? Does that make me Black? Use logic not emotion. I know how desperate you are to eat Jollof with Babatunde and Olajide. You're really stupid aren't you?

f*ck it since this 68 IQ guy is freaking out over my profile being black I'm gonna change it to a white guy for some extra privilege XD.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
So what if I have this ugly nigga as my pfp? Does that make me Black? Use logic not emotion. I know how desperate you are to eat Jollof with Babatunde and Olajide. You're really stupid aren't you?

I am going to sleep talk to you bullied weirdos another time, adios.

This isnt about culture, Im sure we have more incommon with a Nigerian culture wise than a AA has with A nigerian.
True, and thats where the problem is. The people who usually put a lot of weight on black also mix culture and race. But a real Nigerian would not even have this debate. We are talking about second generation black kids of different black countries who have no connection with their parents countries culture who want to create one western black culture

Not true either. And genetics undoubtably do relate to appearance. Europeans look quite similar to each other.
Beenta naga daaf sxb kkkkkk,
You really telling me these two look more similar
1589164556127.png
1589164657062.png

than a AA and somali kkkkkkkk
They are both white, and they dont complain all day
do you lot hate black people that much kkkkkkkkkk

Attachments

• 1589164574080.png
    1589164574080.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 35
True, and thats where the problem is. The people who usually put a lot of weight on black also mix culture and race. But a real Nigerian would not even have this debate. We are talking about second generation black kids of different black countries who have no connection with their parents countries culture who want to create one western black culture
Sxb, trust me i would rather be just be considered a somali.
But at the end of the day, i dont care if someone puts me in the "black" category

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending