Black Xoolo man beats the shit out of a miskiin Cadaan elderly Guy

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
It's not wasting. It's a obligation.

You can send your parent to a care home if you want.
I'll never understand people who say you can simply ditch your life and all you’ve worked for, so your mother can get the care she needs.:what1:
If you’re a regular person, with a regular job, who will probably never retire, you aren’t going to be able to afford the time or the money.

I'll never understand people who say you can simply ditch your life and all you’ve worked for, so your mother can get the care she needs.:what1:
If you’re a regular person, with a regular job, who will probably never retire, you aren’t going to be able to afford the time or the money.
When your parents are in their 70's and 80's, they will appreciate it greatly when you look after them when they are vulnerable and need help.

It is gaalo culture to throw the people who raised and fed you to a care home with unfamiliar people and forget about them.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
When your parents are in their 70's and 80's, they will appreciate it greatly when you look after them when they are vulnerable and need help.

It is gaalo culture to throw the people who raised and fed you to a care home with unfamiliar people and forget about them.
That's wrong, id never do that to my parents. You can check on your family members day or night in a nursing home. Leaving everything behind to take care an immobile parent is easier said than done.

What the hell is wrong with you? People like you actually deserve this shit.

I deserve this type of treatment because I don't care for that old man?! :mjpls:

Let's get this straight, if this happened in front of me, of course I'd intervene and make it stop. I wouldn't tolerate someone beating an animal for fun, yet alone a human being.

Now that's out of the way, it still doesn't change the fact, that I, from the bottom of my heart, do not give a f*ck about cadaans and their misfortunes. I know how callous and heartless these people are, I deal with them on the daily, and we're supposed to help underprivileged calibeysteen kids, and they dead ass laugh and minimize their struggles.

I acknowledge their humanity, but wallahi cathim a lot of them don't see no humanity in anything that is different from them, whether it's ethnicity or political views. I genuinely believe, that the majority of cadaans don't view the majority of the people of this earth as humans beings worthy of a decent life.

You can go on, with you idealistic talks and what not, but that's the cold hard truth.

Let me guess, you're American.

You lack the cognitive abilities to keep up, so you seeking to deflect. Clearly you are either still a kid, or a very emotional man with very strong female tendencies.

I remember you trying to play them weird games with them broads here. Either be down to have a constructive conversation, or gtfo my way. Simple.

Abuse is pretty common in elderly home. You must really dislike your parents to abandon them to the complete care of strangers. I couldn't do it.

You lack the cognitive abilities to keep up, so you seeking to deflect. Clearly you are either still a kid, or a very emotional man with very strong female tendencies.

I remember you trying to play them weird games with them broads here. Either be down to have a constructive conversation, or gtfo my way. Simple.
What about what I said demonstrates feminine tendencies? It was a statement , no need to perform a psychoanalysis on me buddy. And with those 'broads' I do attempt to have a logic and reasoning-based dialogue but it always turns personal. I'm all up for that if you want, I just made an observation based on what you said. And how can I "gtfo" when you quoted me?

Trending